AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Persib Bandung (EST.1933),
Sorry for the late post!
Richmond
Home
Richmond Home.png

Back to the 90s, and scrapping the back sash for gold numbers.

Away
Richmond Away.png

Keeping the current home jumper as an away jumper

Clash
Richmond Clash.png

Keeping the current clash jumper

Alternate
Trying a new outline design for richmond, with a tiger on the front. I think it could be used in the preseason, more than a clash, but if it would be used, it would be used against Gold Coast, GWS, or Freo. I also think the tiger can be removed.
Design one (with tiger)
Richmond Clash 3.png

Design two (without tiger)
Richmond Clash 2.png

dino_67

The first int'l Persib Bandung supporter
Jul 25, 2021
North of Naan Yarr Biss
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
My feeling is that some people just dislike the white alternate for Richmond. It's a hard colour to make work for the Tigers so I feel you've done your best with it.
Yeah, I thought it would be better as a Preseason, or a one off.

N.B. Sorry for the oversized font, I will change the font size in future uploads to keep it regular sized.

Collingwood
Home
View attachment 1235342
The swooping magpie is back! Now as a home jumper.

Clash
View attachment 1235344
Black on white again, but with black pants to keep the kit from being too bright.

Essendon
Home
View attachment 1235423
Keeping the jumper, but removing the back sash to keep it simple.

Clash
View attachment 1235460
A bomber on a fading sash for the Clash jumper, because the Black sash (in my opinion) doesn't fit.

Fremantle
Home
View attachment 1235500
A simple mix of the red and green, and the chevrons
Away
View attachment 1235502
Throwback to the early 2000s with the tripanel, no with added chevrons
Clash
View attachment 1235503
Keeping the current jumper, now with a slightly faded anchor and purple pants

I forgot to write this down but:
Credit to:
- Jumper Ideas for 2019-22
- Matt N (Youtube)
For designs
- El_Scorcho for his template

Love the fact you're integrating Freo's original colours in your concepts. The home jumper looks especially good while the away jumper is a bit 'busy'. Probably has to be either tricolour [great idea that] or chevrons.

My personal opinion is the extra colours can be integrated in the chevrons of the current jumper designs. One green, one red, one white/purple depending on the jumper- similar to the AFLW jumper.

dino_67

Jul 25, 2021
North of Naan Yarr Biss
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Love the fact you're integrating Freo's original colours in your concepts. The home jumper looks especially good while the away jumper is a bit 'busy'. Probably has to be either tricolour [great idea that] or chevrons.

My personal opinion is the extra colours can be integrated in the chevrons of the current jumper designs. One green, one red, one white/purple depending on the jumper- similar to the AFLW jumper.
Thanks for the feedback! Will keep in mind. Yes, I think the away is busy, and I think I could have removed the extra white lines and kept the simple tripanel.

dino_67

Jul 25, 2021
North of Naan Yarr Biss
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sorry it is late, I have been busy working on a few other designs.
St Kilda
Home
St Kilda Home.png

The Crusader returns! With black pants, and a mainly black kit.

Away
St Kilda Away.png

The original Crusader, now with white pants

Clash
St Kilda Clash.png

Similar to St Kilda's 2017-2019 clash jumper.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Sorry it is late, I have been busy working on a few other designs.
St Kilda
Home
View attachment 1248004
The Crusader returns! With black pants, and a mainly black kit.

Away
View attachment 1248005
The original Crusader, now with white pants

Clash
View attachment 1248006
Similar to St Kilda's 2017-2019 clash jumper.
The black crusader is my favourite crusader. They could also do a black with red cross as a limited run thing (similar to the never surrender kit)

TheSpaghettiBoy21

Magpies Tragic and Odd Stats Enthusiast
Oct 14, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Hobart Hurricanes
N.B. Sorry for the oversized font, I will change the font size in future uploads to keep it regular sized.

Collingwood
Home
View attachment 1235342
The swooping magpie is back! Now as a home jumper.

Clash
View attachment 1235344
Black on white again, but with black pants to keep the kit from being too bright.

Essendon
Home
View attachment 1235423
Keeping the jumper, but removing the back sash to keep it simple.

Clash
View attachment 1235460
A bomber on a fading sash for the Clash jumper, because the Black sash (in my opinion) doesn't fit.

Fremantle
Home
View attachment 1235500
A simple mix of the red and green, and the chevrons
Away
View attachment 1235502
Throwback to the early 2000s with the tripanel, no with added chevrons
Clash
View attachment 1235503
Keeping the current jumper, now with a slightly faded anchor and purple pants

I forgot to write this down but:
Credit to:
- Jumper Ideas for 2019-22
- Matt N (Youtube)
For designs
- El_Scorcho for his template
I reckon there's a bit too much going on in the Dockers away jumper, but all of the other designs are great!

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
The black crusader is my favourite crusader. They could also do a black with red cross as a limited run thing (similar to the never surrender kit)
I'm one of the minority of Saints fans who's never been a fan of the Crusader top, it's too busy and with all the sponsor logos and such is too cluttered. The yellow version the club have started using lately is passable, but I much prefer the Candy stripe top, or something far more classy and stripped back, like a full white top with a red white and black pin stripe down one side of the front or even a diagonal pinstripe sash like that Italian soccer team that used to be in Sydney IIRC. Anyway, that's just me, most Saints fans love the crusader.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
I'm one of the minority of Saints fans who's never been a fan of the Crusader top, it's too busy and with all the sponsor logos and such is too cluttered. The yellow version the club have started using lately is passable, but I much prefer the Candy stripe top, or something far more classy and stripped back, like a full white top with a red white and black pin stripe down one side of the front or even a diagonal pinstripe sash like that Italian soccer team that used to be in Sydney IIRC. Anyway, that's just me, most Saints fans love the crusader.
Yeah fair, the advantage of the crusader is that it is unique. If they reduced their front advertising it would be a lot better i think

Discrim

Senior List
Aug 27, 2005
Racine, Wisconsin, USA
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GB Packers, Chi Bears, Chi Cubs
I like the idea you were aiming for with Freo, main thing I would've done differently with the home jumper would be restricting the green and red to the spaces between the chevrons.

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
Apr 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers
For the Richmond away jumper, the white number is getting absorbed into the yellow sash. Personally I think it needs a dark outline around the number, or perhaps remove the sash where it crosses the number (essentially the white number sits on a black panel).

IIRC, Richmond had a white number against a yellow sash a few years back and they switched to have a dark outline on the number.

dino_67

Jul 25, 2021
North of Naan Yarr Biss
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
For the Richmond away jumper, the white number is getting absorbed into the yellow sash. Personally I think it needs a dark outline around the number, or perhaps remove the sash where it crosses the number (essentially the white number sits on a black panel).

IIRC, Richmond had a white number against a yellow sash a few years back and they switched to have a dark outline on the number.
I cant believe I just noticed that. apologies!

Redleg_24

Senior List
Jul 23, 2010
Prahran
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
NYGiants/Twins/North Sydney Bears
As a Melbourne fan, I can honestly say that MFC design is absolutely cooked. The Yolk is off and the monogram is in a strange spot. Like some of the other designs, but the MFC one is a big NO

Back