Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Justin Longmuir

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Brett Ratten

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who'd you think will be the first coach to lose his job next year

My say is Ken Hinkley. With Michael Voss now at Carlton, Hinkley's job is under pressure after being 0-3 in Preliminary Finals including a 71 point loss earlier this month.

Don't get my hopes up like that

Hinkley. Dew sacked at seasons end and replaced by Clarkson as a “QLD ambassador”.

Dew has already been sacked and is just holding the seat warm whilst the midget takes a well earned break.

Voss is a terrible coach and will be sacked, but not next year.

How Leon Cameron still has his job is one of life's great mysteries, they're obviously not going to sack him.

If I was Hinkley I would make sure Port win at least 8 of their first 10 games or he will be sacked.

But the obvious choice for first coached sacked is Brett Ratten. Can already see it unravelling with their list management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dew has already been sacked and is just holding the seat warm whilst the midget takes a well earned break.

How Leon Cameron still has his job is one of life's great mysteries, they're obviously not going to sack him.

If I was Hinkley I would make sure Port win at least 8 of their first 10 games or he will be sacked.

But the obvious choice for first coached sacked is Brett Ratten. Can already see it unravelling with their list management.

Agreed on all except maybe Leon. He has somehow turned them around in a season that I thought they’d finish bottom 6. Missed the window though for a flag.

Thought Cameron coached pretty well this year to be honest. Had a shocking injury run and still made a semi final. Under him since 2016 they've missed the finals once, and every other year have at least made a semi.

Hinkley or Dew for mine.

I wouldn't mind Ratten getting sacked next year if it means we get Clarko.

Last edited:
That wouldn't mind Ratten getting sacked next year if it means we get Clarko.

Clarko will be paid 4 times as much as he could earn elsewhere to coach the Suns, he is not going anywhere but the Gold Coast.

Clarko will be paid 4 times as much as he could earn elsewhere to coach the Suns, he is not going anywhere but the Gold Coast.
He wont be cutting Dews lunch.

He's already lined up for Tassie.

Don't know who, but you can bet your bottom dollar caro will be slinging crap at Sam Mitchell
She won't have Clarkson's manager feeding her stories of 'mediation' with Mitchell now, as he got his payout. That's all it was about.

Agreed on all except maybe Leon. He has somehow turned them around in a season that I thought they’d finish bottom 6. Missed the window though for a flag.
Thought Cameron coached pretty well this year to be honest. Had a shocking injury run and still made a semi final. Under him since 2016 they've missed the finals once, and every other year have at least made a semi.

Hinkley or Dew for mine.

Cameron is a terrible coach just lucky he coaches a side laden with talent.

Take it as gospel, Dew has already been sacked.

Dew is a seriously bad coach and if he hasn’t already been told behind the scenes that he’s keeping the seat warm for a bigger fish, then I can’t see him making it though another season

Chances of Hinkley getting sacked would be nigh on zero. Unless the Power capitulate and finish bottom 6, he’ll get an extension

Simpson has two years left on his contract. We're not sacking him for the payout it'd cost.

We also aren’t a reactionary club prone to sacking coaches during the season.

If the wheels well and truly fall off (stay off?) then Simpson could go in 2022, but it wouldn’t be until the end of the season in a ‘mutual’ parting of ways.

Back