Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Brett Ratten

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott.
Won't be 'sacked'.
But a conversation needs to happen.
Would be crazy to let him keep going on this path.
Dude needs to be stopped.
He's just digging and digging a deeper hole.
The longer he goes the deeper the hole gets.

If Clarko gets bored, Stewie Dew.
He wouldnt take over till 2023 anyways...but he did say this on 3AW

“I want to do something to give back to the game whether that is with Tassie, indigenous programs or the northern markets, I don’t know yet”

Chris Scott.
Won't be 'sacked'.

Hes about to be given an extension according to the Herald

Dew is a seriously bad coach and if he hasn’t already been told behind the scenes that he’s keeping the seat warm for a bigger fish, then I can’t see him making it though another season

Chances of Hinkley getting sacked would be nigh on zero. Unless the Power capitulate and finish bottom 6, he’ll get an extension

Dew was a highly regarded assistant coach and does have a lot of potential to make it as a senior coach. I think the GC market might of been too big a challenge for him. If the likes of King and Lukosus don't re-sign by a certain round i think the Suns might call time on him and try and bring in Clarko for a chance at player retention

Dew without a doubt. Under significant pressure. He is the obvious one.

Feeling the heat would be Scott. Another flag chance gone begging. Older list, youth isn’t flash or had lots of opportunity.

If another poor season eventuates for Fremantle and St Kilda then at the end of 2022 it’ll be Longmuir and Ratten. If GWS go downhill next year then probably Cameron. If I were Voss I’d be keen to turn it around pretty quickly at Carlton. Under lots of pressure if by mid 2023 they look average.

Dew

Scott

Longmuir
Ratten
Cameron
Voss - purely because it’s Carlton

Simpson

Hinkley
Nicks

Fagan

Safe - Goodwin, Beverage, McCrae, Mitchell, Noble, Longmire, Rutten, Hardwick

Dew without a doubt. Under significant pressure. He is the obvious one.

Feeling the heat would be Scott. Another flag chance gone begging. Older list, youth isn’t flash or had lots of opportunity.

If another poor season eventuates for Fremantle and St Kilda then at the end of 2022 it’ll be Longmuir and Ratten. If GWS go downhill next year then probably Cameron. If I were Voss I’d be keen to turn it around pretty quickly at Carlton. Under lots of pressure if by mid 2023 they look average.

Dew

Scott

Longmuir
Ratten
Cameron
Voss - purely because it’s Carlton

Simpson

Hinkley
Nicks

Fagan

Safe - Goodwin, Beverage, McCrae, Mitchell, Noble, Longmire, Rutten, Hardwick

Geelong are about to re-sign scott.... cant see it happening

Who'd you think will be the first coach to lose his job next year

My say is Ken Hinkley. With Michael Voss now at Carlton, Hinkley's job is under pressure after being 0-3 in Preliminary Finals including a 71 point loss earlier this month.
Oh Victor, why start such a negative post?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

even Scott Watters got 2 years (probably the worst coach in the past 20 years) so i can't see Vossy getting less than 2. Even at Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko already doing his homework on the Gold Coast list and talking to Gil about another round of draft and cap assistance.

AFL will make this happen otherwise GC will be forever a dead weight club. You can't just keep losing highly talented kids to go home factor and replacing them with another batch, repeat, repeat, repeat

But Dew will stagger to R23 next season.

lol like WCE give two fu**s about the cost.

Its more that WCE don't sack coaches, they love to stage-manage their exits and play it off like it is just a "parting of ways"
Given how we've botched the salary cap and COVID issues, I'd say we might actually give a * about the cost

Chris Scott.
Won't be 'sacked'.

Nah let him keep goin, good for you and I.

Simpson has two years left on his contract. We're not sacking him for the payout it'd cost.
Thats unlucky for Westcoast then. With the cattle he has, and I think Westcoast still has a strong core group of players, they should be doing better. He has them playing the softest, non contact, keepings off brand of any club in the league.

Ok would you like Nathan Buckley? How about Ross Lyon? Robert Harvey, oops no he's off to the hawks as an assistant. Sanderson?

Any of those take your fancy, or would you be better with Ken?

I'd take mark Neeld at this point. Sometimes a coach just stays too long and it gets to a point where you know they can't go any further.

Ken literally has at his disposal
- current Brownlow medallist
- last year's Brownlow runner up
- former AFL MVP
- last year's AA CHF
- an AA intercepting defender
- top 2 wingman in the league
- butters, duursma and rozee
- premiership ruckman

And yet the absolute failure gets blown off the park by 70 points. Time and time ago it's a hallmark of this coach that in big games we get destroyed in the first 10 minutes of the game. Years of watching us dominate general play and yet be unable to score .

He needs to go, the players need a new voice. We might drop down, but we need a reset. We aren't winning s**t with this clod in charge

Back