NFL 2021 NFL - Week 3

That is sooo funny what Rich said when you think about it, the Jets didn't want Matt Rhule coz the coaches he was going to bring with him, they told him he must work with Gregg Williams, Joe Brady and Phil Snow seem to be doing alright so far :tearsofjoy:

unnamed9.jpg

Benny boy knows his stuff;)

I think hell perform better than Trev , its not a very high standard as shown by the chart, but I dont think it will be worth bragging about.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
yea, they are the filthiest organisation in the whole league
And play in what might be to worst stadium in the league to watch a game on TV. dont know if it would be much better live. The lights and everything just drain everything from the screen. Its like Marvel stadium but somehow worse

And play in what might be to worst stadium in the league to watch a game on TV. dont know if it would be much better live. The lights and everything just drain everything from the screen. Its like Marvel stadium but somehow worse

its a dank pit

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I don't understand where the supreme confidence in Fields comes from. He was the 4th QB taken in the draft, Nagy isn't a good coach and Chicago outside of the coaching isn't even a good situation. I'm guessing its one of a media need to have a good team in Chicago, an overreaction to some subtly racist takes pre-draft and/or a need for draftniks to be proven right in their pre-draft evaluation, but its getting ridiculous. Just this week in a weekly column in The Athletic, Fields leading Chicago was given a 4/5 for QB Confidence, but Burrow and Lawrence were only given a 3/5 (and iirc Matt Ryan was given an even lower score)

I don't understand where the supreme confidence in Fields comes from. He was the 4th QB taken in the draft, Nagy isn't a good coach and Chicago outside of the coaching isn't even a good situation. I'm guessing its one of a media need to have a good team in Chicago, an overreaction to some subtly racist takes pre-draft and/or a need for draftniks to be proven right in their pre-draft evaluation, but its getting ridiculous. Just this week in a weekly column in The Athletic, Fields leading Chicago was given a 4/5 for QB Confidence, but Burrow and Lawrence were only given a 3/5 (and iirc Matt Ryan was given an even lower score)

all 100% bang on the money, especially the racist parts, watch them all come out of the woodwork for Zach Wilson if Fields looks anything like remotely decent

Back