Preview Grand Final: Melbourne v Bulldogs - Saturday 25th September 2021, 7.15pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Zhesty

All Australian
Feb 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Broncos
Would rather the Bulldogs get up tonight for two reasons. Stef being one reason, the other being I can see a Melbourne win tonight leading to a sustained period of success. I think our chances are better next year if the Bulldogs get up.

Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It seems totally unfair that Melbourne should have someone as good as Jackson as a backup to a champion in Gawn.

Then you've got Brown who isn't hopeless to take some stoppages in the forward half.

It sort of explains why they're most likely to get first use of the ball.

Lion_LegacyXL

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Not confident we would have beaten this Melbourne team if we'd made it today, In fact I dont think anyone could've beaten them all the signs point to this being their year.

Would rather the Bulldogs get up tonight for two reasons. Stef being one reason, the other being I can see a Melbourne win tonight leading to a sustained period of success. I think our chances are better next year if the Bulldogs get up.
It's very difficult to sustain a long period of success. Teams like Collingwood of 2010 probably should have won more, didn't. Syd/WC only lasted 2 years in the mid 2000's.

I think Melbourne will become the hunted next year and will have their game plan picked apart.

Paul Mac

All Australian
Jun 5, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Nah, let Melbourne win this year. If the dees lose this one who knows what the hunger would be like for them next year.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Gawn channeling Anthony Rocca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Melbourne thought they were too good and couldn't get back up again when the tempo really lifted.

That Lachie Hunter is a scud and how the umps keep falling for him is a mystery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back