Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this knightmare person. Is he someone of note or just another poster with a self inflated view of themselves? I’ve never read anything from him.
He’s a Collingwood fanboy who masquerades as some kind of draft expert.

He has made his own Nick Daicos Doll and cranks one out every night with it.

I've only seen criticism of his draft analysis which I think is very much warranted in many examples over the years.

Particularly as a supposed expert.

He shouldn't be subject to personal criticism if that's what you are inferring.
He was pretty badgered about his personal playing history yesterday and it was heading down that kinda path. People def get personal.
I think he’s got a weird negative view on JHF, but that’s all good. He makes some valid points, or at least points that are completely within someone’s personal opinions.

Hang on… weren’t you trading pick 1 for McKay?

Haha. The short answer is 'yes', but it was more an argument about why having the #1 pick opens up options like that.

You're that guy's biggest fan.

Nah, I'm pretty certain that he is his own biggest fan.

Also, considering the torrent of abuse I copped from him for suggesting that having the #1 pick was a net-good this year, I think it was relevant to mention it in passing here.

Cant work this Forum out.
The race for Pick 1-Its ours please just take Horne-Francis as if they don't you might as finish the NMFC up his better then Daicos and that SOB A-Hole and well known North hater son Darcy.
Do the right thing Brady and tell the board to name him NOW and use him as a marketing Tool to get us as supporters excited for 2022.

Cant work this Forum out.
The race for Pick 1-Its ours please just take Horne-Francis as if they don't you might as finish the NMFC up his better then Daicos and that SOB A-Hole and well known North hater son Darcy.
Do the right thing Brady and tell the board to name him NOW and use him as a marketing Tool to get us as supporters excited for 2022.

I like your passion but we do have to wait for the actual draft. I asked North to shotgun Sam Walsh couple of years ago, but Joyce called the cops on me and they told me to leave his house its 5.30am.

campaigners.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like your passion but we do have to wait for the actual draft. I asked North to shotgun Sam Walsh couple of years ago, but Joyce called the cops on me and they told me to leave his house its 5.30am.

campaigners.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Joyce I hear has already got the sack of the suns AWFL team can anyone confirm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of folks in this thread who were adamant they didn't want us to get pick 1, but today are reaaaaaaaaaal excited about JHF.

Lots of folks in this thread who were adamant they didn't want us to get pick 1, but today are reaaaaaaaaaal excited about JHF.
It’s a good debate and I was on the side of we have to finish last as finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th last with a few extra wins is not as big a net gain as having JHF

imagine we won a few more games finished 3rd last and missed both JHF and Callaghan

i still think we need a lottery system after this year of course

I wanted to finish last but I don't think it's hypocritical to want to avoid the spoon but also being excited for JHF.

I’d be just as excited about Callaghan. He’s going to be a gun. And if he ends up better than JHF then you’re going to look like a right dick.

Never, ever going to watch a NMFC game hoping to lose. Never. Ever.

More than happy to get JHF. But still annoyed that we lost the last four games - Richmond, Sydney and Adelaide were especially winnable if Cunnington played.

Call me conflicted. Or in a win/win situation. But hoping to lose is pathetic. Winning against WC was amazing. So was dominating Carlton. Don't make me feel bad about watching NMFC play well

Never, ever going to watch a NMFC game hoping to lose. Never. Ever.

More than happy to get JHF. But still annoyed that we lost the last four games - Richmond, Sydney and Adelaide were especially winnable if Cunnington played.

Call me conflicted. Or in a win/win situation. But hoping to lose is pathetic. Winning against WC was amazing. So was dominating Carlton. Don't make me feel bad about watching NMFC play well
Let’s say we win those 4 games
We are all of a sudden up to 13th miss out on JHF, Callaghan plus another 4 players

and potentially end up winning less games next year or the year after as a chain reaction

sometimes short term pain needed for long term gain

Let’s say we win those 4 games
We are all of a sudden up to 13th miss out on JHF, Callaghan plus another 4 players

and potentially end up winning less games next year or the year after as a chain reaction

sometimes short term pain needed for long term gain

Yeah. But what odds were we to win all four anyway? We were 18th for a reason. Beat any one of the Cats, Tiges, Swans or Crows and we finish.....18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back