Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final: Melbourne vs Bulldogs @ Perth Stadium, 25th September

Remove this Banner Ad

it was good to see two sides wear their proper guernseys too, no clash sh*t

I like white jumpers

Our white is sick. Dogs white is better than blue. Ports white was better than black and way better than grey.

probably just me

I like white jumpers

Our white is sick. Dogs white is better than blue. Ports white was better than black and way better than grey.

probably just me

I just like to see teams actual strips

tigers winning in yellow etc looks s**t

I wouldn't recommend it. Given how shattered we all were after our own finals loss a little empathy shouldn't be that hard to find.

Yes.

DO NOT GO TROLLING

You will get carded with no restraint and give a lot of upset mods even more crap to deal with on what will be a horrible day already.

I hate the bulldogs as much as the next bloke, but never rub it in against a losing supporter. Losing is enough.

not their fans fault the umps love them

Call me reactionary, Petracca's GF is possibly the best ever.
100% agree

He led by example when the game was hot. Kept it up all game, and I kept watching him closely and every touch he had was timed to absolute perfection! Especially in the last quarter, his deft touches to get the ball to teammates in the perfect position to keep them moving forward.

His performance was absolutely flawless. God mode performance

40 touches and 2 goals says it all, but his dominance across 4 quarters was just amazing to watch.

I haven't seen a better GF performance - not even Dusty.

even when dogs challenged, it was Petracca that stepped up to get the Dees moving (with a few other key players as well of course), but he wasn't quiet for long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.

DO NOT GO TROLLING

You will get carded with no restraint and give a lot of upset mods even more crap to deal with on what will be a horrible day already.
I'm tempted, but I'll be the better person.

I'm just wondering where all those dogs supporters went, that trolled my posts supporting the Lions and Port at their own forums. Guess they crawled back under the rock they came from.

I wouldn't recommend it. Given how shattered we all were after our own finals loss a little empathy shouldn't be that hard to find.
Sorry Ticky.
Can't have any for them.
They were gifted one at our expense & they lost me forever after I had to sit through that.
A well deserved loss for them to never watch again but their supporters will have to watch time & time again snippets of highlighrs appearing forever on their screens where they'll want to turn the tv off. That's how I feel every time I see something from that day.

It stings badly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back