Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Johnny99

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2011
In a house.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bontempelli sicced the tribunal onto one of our players and as a result that player was hounded out of the game.

fu** him.

I hope the dogs lose badly, he gets hurt and emotionally broken AND that its the last GF they play in while he is in the side.
Get over it mate.

That was a long time ago.

Dogs were brave tonight.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Clayton Oliver reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets.

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Exactly, the only poor decision by Brady. Unbelievable that we let a goal scorer like Benny Brown go to another club. Did the Dees proud.

It wasn’t a poor decision even if you disagree with it. It would not have made us much better and he would have struggled with the delivery and coping the number 1 defender. It was a calculated move

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Like they become successful, I can’t really explain why but I love it

It is an admin role, and it doesn't require football experience, so women can perform that role. Women are more common now in CEO and board positions than they used to be.

I think it is great, if someone can perform the role then get the best person you can get your hands on.

The better your leadership, the better your chance at succeeding. It is a painful lesson we have had to learn with pretty average leadership for a long time.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was a cheap potshot made deliberately without any context, but I’m not losing any sleep over it either.
Mate its a special comment in a grand final about a guy we offloaded for peanuts to then go on and win the spoon. If she had 10 minutes im sure she would have given more context

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I hate that "the Wooden Spooners discarded him" comment. my kitchen sink has more charisma.
Let them say as they like. Tonight was all the evidence the modern game is won in the midfield. That's why we recruit Powell. Phillips and Horne-francis to compliment ldu, Simpkin and Thomas.

It is an admin role, and it doesn't require football experience, so women can perform that role. Women are more common now in CEO and board positions than they used to be.

I think it is great, if someone can perform the role then get the best person you can get your hands on.

The better your leadership, the better your chance at succeeding. It is a painful lesson we have had to learn with pretty average leadership for a long time.
Studies do show women are better leaders hehe

Roostein

Senior List
Jun 23, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Congrats to Dees.

Re Brown, if he stayed we would’ve still finished bottom and there’d be major criticism all around about signing him to the contract he wanted. Copping a dumb comment from what’s her name is a far better alternative. The trade in isolation wasn’t great but it helped us get Stephenson did it not?

Back