Preview Grand Final: Melbourne v Bulldogs - Saturday 25th September 2021, 7.15pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol.

You go find them if you're interested.

But it was more than random opinions on SM.

A lot of money has been won on Melbourne winning the flag this year.

The betting agencies had it coming in from very early in the season.

We both know that's not happening :D

How good has tonight been.

Not gonna lie. Seeing the Dogs lose in the grand final is the most warming feeling. Second only to the feeling of winning a grand final.

Very happy with everything in the world right now.

This might be the beer, cider, alcoholic ginger beer & bourbon talking however.
I feel you except I'm 100% sober right now.

Not gonna lie. Seeing the Dogs lose in the grand final is the most warming feeling. Second only to the feeling of winning a grand final.

If you want to fuel that schadenfreude a little more, it was Schache that was standing the mark for the goal that was kicked after the final siren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly Petracca, Oliver and Gawn are a combination that comes along once a generation. Unfortunately they have good strong backup and their bottom 5 or 6 players would walk into any other side. It doesn't guarantee anything into the future but if they keep their heads screwed on and don't get major injuries it's hard to not see them winning more flags.

Their best 3 players are better than our best and their bottom few are much better. All other things being equal.

Is that actually what you’re going with?
I never wrote us off and you're saying I did.

Sure, I didn't paint a great picture of our future but by no means am I writing us off. We're more than capable if things fall our way but we're not THE dominant force. We will need a lot to go right.

Sure, I didn't paint a great picture of our future but by no means am I writing us off. We're more than capable if things fall our way but we're not THE dominant force. We will need a lot to go right.

Good to see you‘re not writing us off then, go Lions!

I think we can be proud of where we are . It's a competition of 18 teams . We need to be looking to build our list to remain a top team for a few years and hopefully our turn will come.

I think we can be proud of where we are . It's a competition of 18 teams . We need to be looking to build our list to remain a top team for a few years and hopefully our turn will come.
Believe me, I'm more than okay with where we are at after a decade of nothingness.

Well done Melbourne! Sucked in dogs , should not have even got there. That will do ya stef ! Only dog I am sad for. Shack Was rubbish. They still got the umpiring until they couldn’t win

Feeling the same. Throwing, ducking and diving should not be rewarded with a second (let alone one) premiership. While they continue with that strategy I hope they never go further than tonight. Pretty keen to welcome a few dogs fans from that semi final thread to the losers pile as well

Remember just a few years ago the Dees were thrashed in a QF and were a rabble the next. Players too slow etc. A few good draft picks,Ashcroft,Rayner etc coming back and things will be different in a couple of years. Hopefully!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back