Disrespectful Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to a whole summer of Richmond fans telling us everything about their premierships was better
we've only had the last 4 years of people telling us we are the worst team ever to win the premiership. And the dogs before us.

just fk what everyone else says and enjoy it.

Sang Sweet Caroline and Gimme Gimme Gimme too. Let them enjoy themselves, why does everything need to be criticised?
Jesus christ. Sweet Caroline? That's played at the SCG after the quarter time break at SCG home games (remember them?). Clearly Melbourne mocking the swans as well. I'm outraged and will be writing a strongly worded letter to the Melbourne Football Club in protest.

I was suprised the media didn't sh*t on us when our video leaked. Not even Damo.

The media is slowly slowly coming around to the idea that the players are human.

I was suprised the media didn't sh*t on us when our video leaked. Not even Damo.

I loved it, I think most fans do as well. It shows that the players are human and enjoy a win just like any player would in local leagues. Also the media were too busy criticising Melbourne's 'curfew'.

Is this the song the Dogs were singing after the preliminary final?

When they were celebrating like they had won the grand final two weeks earlier?

Is that the issue?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I did think the same thing a bit because if that was us we would have been slaughtered about getting ahead of ourselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did think the same thing a bit because if that was us we would have been slaughtered about getting ahead of ourselves

It would’ve been more of a story had it been a once off for the prelim. They’ve been doing something similar for years and they usually pick a song for each year. Happened after the earlier two finals as well and bigger games throughout the year. It’s just a harmless way for the players to enjoy a big win for a few minutes.

You know I reckon after you win a flag the players are free to do pretty much anything they want besides mocking your opponents.
Maybe I’m wrong here and the dees have been singing the same song the dogs have been during the season, I hope that’s the case as if they are taking the piss out of them I think it’s pretty poor form, especially after just winning the ultimate.
Thoughts?

Post the other five songs that they partied to as well you spud.

I’m sure they were as well, sh*t look I reckon especially after they spent all year being so humble and respected. You don’t piss on your opponents after a grand final like that.
Adelaide sung Mr Brightside after winning a game during the 2017 season.

Ok seems everyone feels the dees singing that song was all ok. Fair enough, the people have spoken. By the way I wasn’t outraged just never seen it in my time, but I’m not part of the players generation so have no idea that everyone sings it.
Good stuff Boomer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back