Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest, given my outs that was a bloody good effort. Good luck to deeman87 and Drew23 in the GF!

PS: I beat Rockford in the other league to make the GF, so still a good weekend 🤣
Yeah I had some underperformers and some very key suspensions not to mention your fwd line is a lot better. Couldn't believe it when Fritter kicked 7 lol.

Was a very good game though, I wouldn't have been surprised if I lost, drawing you in the prelim was a bit like drawing gws or essendon will be for a top 4 this year. Still a lot of my players were still hurting from the GF last year so was good to get revenge. Gg and good luck in your BFDL GF.

My team will have to play a lot better to not lose 2 grand finals in a row though. This Drew team is damn good and I wish I didn't trade him so many good players 😅🤨😬

Not a good team selection for me with Mumford, Lambert and Bowes out and Mills comes in for Drew though i at least get Viney & Greene back from suspension. Good luck (not really) Drew23 hopefully its a tight matchup either way. :D
Thankful to get a few back this week with mills, Lloyd, worpel, Franklin and brodie smith. Backline was looking quite depleted last week. Goodluck deeman87

Grats to Drew23 for winning the premiership! By far the best team all year and well deserved. Not the greatest week from me, got the captain call wrong, a f.a add was too late to play and some key players out but wouldve taken a very good week to beat Drew. Two grand final losses in a row sucks, hopefully can go 1 better next year. Thanks to Bowski for taking over running the league this year, GG everyone was good fun and really i just hope Melb go one better in finals LFG DEEEES...

Thanks Wise Guy Sam and commiserations deeman87, you had a solid season. I had some concerns over the weekend and loop holed just about every position possible in the end (lucky I didn't have any late outs).

Thanks for running the comp Bowski and looking forward to 2022. I reckon I'll need to trade for a few backs with mills, laird, mcdonald and Smith all very likely to be mid only next year.

Congrats all round folks but especiially to Drew23 always good to see some level of North success. And thanks to my co-commish as well deeman87 very hard done by at the end there but still has a young core group of stars.

I'm pleased with how even the league was for the most part.

If any coaches already know they won't be around for next season please let me know so we can start the search for replacements early.

Let's see who has the best 22 in '22!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting towards that time again folks, before I make a pre-season/draft thread can people please confirm their intentions for next season. We want to give any potential replacements enough time pre-draft

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers - Commish Confirmed
Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys Confirmed
barnabyjones - Enormohead Confirmed
Chipmunk - Vlevet Urethra (New coach to come)
Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs Confirmed
Bowski - Thornbury Turtles - Commish Confirmed
Go Balls Deep - Go Balls Deep Confirmed
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors Confirmed
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher Confirmed
reggie - Reggie's Rabble Confirmed
NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming Confirmed
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs Confirmed
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers Confirmed
flaps - Rat City Ravens Confirmed

Also please cast your eyes over the draft picks in case anything in incorrect/missing;

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers (VT) -, TT 3rd, VT 4th, VT 5th, VT 6th

Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys (WWG) - ,WWG 2nd, WWG 3rd, MTD 3rd, PP 3rd, WWG 4th, WWG 5th, WWG 6th

barnabyjones - Enormohead (EH) -EH 1st, EH 2nd, EH 3rd, EH 4th, EH 5th, EH 6th

ClarkeM - Velvet Urethra -VU 1st, VU 2nd, VU 3rd, VU 4th, VU 5th, VU 6th

Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs (TFG) - TFG 1st, LB 1st, VT 1st, TFG 2nd, TFG 3rd, TFG 4th, TFG 5th, TFG 6th

Bowski - Thornbury Turtles (TT) - TT 1st, TT 2nd, VT 2nd, VT 3rd, TT 4th, TT 5th, TT 6th,

Go Balls Deep- GoBallsDeep (GDP) - GDP 1st, GDP 2nd, GDP 3rd, TW 3rd, GDP 4th, GDP 5th, GDP 6th

tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors (TW) - TW 2nd, LB 3rd, TT 3rd , TW 4th, TW 5th, TW 6th

Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher (MTD) - MTD 1st, MTD 2nd, MTD 4th, MTD 5th, MTD 6th

reggie - Reggie's Rabble (RR) - RR 1st, RR 2nd, RR 3rd, RR 4th, RR 5th, RR 6th

NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming (TAS) - TAS 1st, TAS 2nd, TAS 3rd, TAS 4th, TAS 5th, TAS 6th

Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs (LB) - TW 1st, WWG 1st, LB 2nd, LB 4th, , LB 6th

SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers (PP) - PP 1st, PP 2nd PP 3rd, PP 4th, PP 5th, PP 6th

flaps - Rat City Ravens (RCR) - RCR 1st, RCR 2nd, RCR 3rd, RCR 4th, RCR 5th, RCR 6th

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back