OFFICIAL - Guns N' Roses reunion - Playing Coachella 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

They were branding it an 'all-new show', but largely the same format, just a few changes here and there. However, they have been sitting on a new album apparently for a year and a half so there's every chance they could be released by the time they get out here (whether that be November or beyond).

Here's the current setlist for their American tour for reference, with alts thrown in more and more as the tour progresses.

View attachment 1198239

Yeah very similar playlist to the NITL world tour, except we got got My Michelle and Coma in the main list.
Don't Cry is missing. It used to alternate with Patience.
I understand why they don't change much, most of the tracks are well loved favourites everywhere.

Here's hoping the new album will have some killer tracks to throw into the live mix.

I do like what Pearl Jam do. Their setlists are often up to, and sometimes over 30 songs, with only a few permanent songs (Alive, Even Flow etc), the remaining setlist can have 10 or more different songs from previous gigs.

That used to be known as Silkworms, and was widely regarded as the worst song written during the CD sessions (the song, in a slightly different arrangement, was performed in 2001 and had leaked from time to time, though has never officially been released until yesterday).

They also have a song called Hard Skool that will be their next new song. Again, this is one for 20+ years ago although has never been performed live nor has it ever fully properly leaked (just various incomplete versions). Hard Skool has been on the set list for the last few shows just before the pandemic and on the shows since but hasn't been played yet, though it has been getting sound checked so shouldn't be too far) - it should be a much better song.

Yeah, they are taking the piss saying it's a new song.

I'm thinking of getting tickets for the December show but want to get seats on level 2 if I can - the app is only giving me seats on level 1 though (eg M14). Anyone go last time who sat on level 1 and can give an idea whether you get a decent view of the stage? If I'm spending $1000 for 4 tickets I want to at least be able to see something. I took my kids to the WWE at the G a few years back and we were on level 1 and you could not see a thing, it was terrible although we were in the seats near the Punt road goals so probably a bit further back from the show.

Sat level 1 last time more or less on members wing. Was spot on

Mind you I’ve gone mosh this time. Nearly 50 so don’t get too many chances to rock out these days

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thanks for the response 👍

I've got two young kids who I'm thinking of taking so GA is out for me unfortunately. Even the seats on the ground would be tricky as everyone standing means they probably wouldn't see much.

Thanks for the response 👍

I've got two young kids who I'm thinking of taking so GA is out for me unfortunately. Even the seats on the ground would be tricky as everyone standing means they probably wouldn't see much.

Yeah 100% don't go ground level seats with kids. Unless you're prepared to have them on your shoulders all night lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone been to any of the Australian shows? I'm going to the G tomorrow night and can't wait.

Not at all interested in the two support acts though.

I'm going tomorrow night too. Gonna miss the Cosmic Psychos but I do like the Chats, they should be fun. They seem to me like a real pub band though, not sure how they'll go at a huge joint like the G.

Anyone been to any of the Australian shows? I'm going to the G tomorrow night and can't wait.

I'll be in the pit.

Also not interested in the support acts.

I'm going tomorrow night too. Gonna miss the Cosmic Psychos but I do like the Chats, they should be fun. They seem to me like a real pub band though, not sure how they'll go at a huge joint like the G.

Don’t miss the Psychos!

I'm going .

The cosmic guys are alright .

I seen gunners 3 times before .
No slash or Duff tho.

Never been to a gig at the G unsure what to expect because it's such a large venue.

I've got 3 gigs in 3 weekends .

Gunners.
Killers.
Rufus.

Can only imagine how epic the weekend would've been if Foo Fighters were still touring as planned. Would've been GNR tomorrow at the G followed by Foo FIghters on Sunday.

Would've definitely meant a Dave Grohl guest appearance for PC and likewise a guest spot for Axl, Slash and Duff at the FF concert.

Foos in Geelong were fooking top shelf best they been live since I seen them .

Send help.

2 very large woman sitting right next to me .
One taking up half my seat.

This Is Fine GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back