NFL 2021 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

As far as the Steelers are concerned, im not blind, we need to retire Big Ben already.

Hes a selfish fat bastard. Needs the tap on shoulder from management. He wont do it himself. Will blame everyone else instead.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hes a selfish fat bastard. Needs the tap on shoulder from management. He wont do it himself. Will blame everyone else instead.
Tomlin needs to make the decision, as tough as it may seem because hes a legend. I reckon Rudolph would or already is probably better right now.

Tomlin needs to make the decision, as tough as it may seem because hes a legend. I reckon Rudolph would or already is probably better right now.
I agree and give Mason the reigns and a chance as it is achieving nothing starting Ben from here on in, Steelers not making playoffs and Ben highly unlikely to be playing next season.

Just makes sense to bench Ben right now considering where the Steelers are at as a franchise.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I agree and give Mason the reigns and a chance as it is achieving nothing starting Ben from here on in, Steelers not making playoffs and Ben highly unlikely to be playing next season.

Just makes sense to bench Ben right now considering where the Steelers are at as a franchise.
Exactly. Roeth is not winning us games, but losing them for us. Gotta see what Rudolph has too, but i do not think hes worse than Roeth right now. Rudolph has a trigger at least for the deep shot.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

NO NO NO!!
Big Fat Ben must play on until he is in his 50’s Pittsburg need to see IF he will come good. He is still young and needs to be given time to get better. It’s all the coaches and team managements fault that the rest of the roster is so bad. How can Big Fat Ben improve without five pro bowl level linemen and 3 elite pass blocking backs to keep him upright. He needs to have time to survey the field, before overthrowing The WR or The TE.

Given how bad Mason Rudolph was last year, I don't think it matters which QB plays for them - the Steelers are going to be like 5-12 bad either way
At least they can evaluate the situation and decide whether or not they go all in early in the draft for a QB or stick with Mason. Full rebuild is not quite needed yet IMO but they do need OL help and stability at QB moving forward.

the lack of velocity on throws is actually embarrassing, enough to make Philip Rivers blush.

he reminds me of when people wear one of those inflatable sumo suits have no balance, fat boi is so top heavy that his little legs cant take the weight any longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he reminds me of when people wear one of those inflatable sumo suits have no balance, fat boi is top heavy that his little legs cant take the weight any longer.
There is better vision of it than that from the Bengals game but I couldn’t be ****ed finding it! He looked like a massive tree being cut down! 🤣🤣🤪

And here I was thinking Sanders to score a TD anytime at $2:40 was a LOCK for my 4 leg multi ……… Grrrr and yeah it was the only leg I didn’t get. 🤮🥱

the beauty that is the NFC East

Eagles have the Chiefs coming off 2 losses - OUCH!
The WFT can go 1st in the DIV if they beat the Falcons and 'Boys lose
Giants WGAF really?

Back