AFL Grand Final AFL 2021 GRAND FINAL - Demons v Dogs Sat September 25th 7:15pm EST / 5:15pm WST (Optus) Congratulations Demons! šŸ¾šŸ† Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 132 36.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 108 29.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 50 13.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osho

We haven't changed our position.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
His mate filmed the whole run , he does a few good flips in the middle of the ground , heā€™s as fast as his cousin Olympian Peter Bol

The whole in his jocks happened when him mate put a lighter to them as he was ding the milk crate challenge

Absolutely magnificent!

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
His mate filmed the whole run , he does a few good flips in the middle of the ground , heā€™s as fast as his cousin Olympian Peter Bol

The whole in his jocks happened when him mate put a lighter to them as he was ding the milk crate challenge

Attention seeking c***! Imagine finding this remotely funny. I hope he gets banned from the stadium permanently.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
"First ever to do a streak in a GF in Perth". Yeah, you can have that one all to yourself.

Osho

Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Melbourne man has been apprehended by WA police for breaching quarantine and attending grand final .Questioning at this stage

update - Melbourne man now found to be two Melbourne supporters with at least one of them being a prominent Melbourne buisness owner and socialite who was apprehended in Bunker Bay in south west WA .Bunker Bay is a very nice but over rated expensive poonsy place that would be right up these blokes alley by the sounds of them.. The two men are currently in jail in Perth awaiting court dates in a few weeks.It is alleged they entered WA via the NT with falsified documents without doing 14 days quarantine or something like that.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts
Chief

When do the Dee supporters get the cup symbol under the avatar

asking for a friend
Since the new version I haven't been able to get that working. They changed it all and it's more complicated now.

Since the new version I haven't been able to get that working. They changed it all and it's more complicated now.
57 years and the one thing I wantā€¦ā€¦

Osho

Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Was he already resting forward when he was tackled over the line or did he go there directly after the tackle?
I think the game turned due to strategy. Jackson rearranged the dynamic in the middle, and Dogs did not set up defensive mids after the run on started. A couple of bounces and went dees way to get Fritch free. Then the explosion could not be controlled.

I think the game turned due to strategy. Jackson rearranged the dynamic in the middle, and Dogs did not set up defensive mids after the run on started. A couple of bounces and went dees way to get Fritch free. Then the explosion could not be controlled.
We just needed to start taking our chances really. Previous 8 shots on goal were 1.7 and weā€™d had twice as many inside 50s as the Dogs in that period.

Mar 4, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts
Thats not what i asked.

Back