Totally nuffy things you have done or will do now that we have won a premiership (finally)

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
My stupid s**t that I have done or am doing in no real order:

- going literally everywhere in full demons gear so I can feel really nice if someone yells Go Dees at me (low key)
- spending stupid amounts of money on random merch that I can’t really afford but currently don’t care (lowish key in terms of the look of the thing, but could bite if I ever wake up from the dream).

I’m literally on a hardcore bet about getting a tattoo of some description. I’m not totally unhappy about this commitment but slightly nervous. Plus I’ll spend the rest of my life hiding it from my Mum

Driving around with the window down, beeping and fist pumping anyone I see wearing Dees gear. And as a result, swerving all over the road like an idiot.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I'm pretty tempted by the cheeseboard on the Dee shop. $110 seems a bit steep but will probably get onboard after I get paid this week. Plus plenty of merch.
No plans for a tatt, will just wear the premiers merch all year.
I literally was tempted by that today. May not have worn off. I only noticed it because partner PG pointed it out as some kind of statement about the ridiculous grifting following premiership going on, and “who would buy that?” sort of thing… but it didn’t work because I went …um…well…

I honestly thought Melbourne marketing should have released a cheeseboard these last two years. Great idea

I literally was tempted by that today. May not have worn off. I only noticed it because partner PG pointed it out as some kind of statement about the ridiculous grifting following premiership going on, and “who would buy that?” sort of thing… but it didn’t work because I went …um…well…

I honestly thought Melbourne marketing should have released a cheeseboard these last two years. Great idea
I like the idea, lean in to the toff image. Like getting ******* Jaguar as a sponsor and Zurich and ABX and Coin thingo. Why not, people can take the piss but a lot of merch stuff can be very naff so at least it's pretty funny in a self-deprecating way.

I like the idea, lean in to the toff image. Like getting ******* Jaguar as a sponsor and Zurich and ABX and Coin thingo. Why not, people can take the piss but a lot of merch stuff can be very naff so at least it's pretty funny in a self-deprecating way.
School of James Bond marketing.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Went to grab the newspaper the morning after the granny and my partner said I should wear my scarf, bad idea.
Every second person wanted to say g'day or carn dees!! or whatever and I'm still peaking off my **** tryna figure out if it's safe to push a pram across the street lol.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I got the $2k signed jersey operation too...

It will replace my 2012 signed jersey that will go down in folklore amongst the boys who slipped into my house to watch the game with me

So the list of stuff:
Wall mounted jumper signed by the team
Mark Knight Poster
Mark Knight stubby holder
2x MK coasters
2x MK bumper stickers
Premiers 2021 Hoodie
Premiers 2021 mask
New Era Premiers cap

To buy:
2022 home jumper

Got my Dads Christmas present sorted. He has framed newspaper match reports from 59 and 60 which I've admired since I was a kid. Picked up the paper and going to get the match report framed for him.

Oh and I’m also going to mount my 2012 Reach/Opel as mentioned next to an Adult Premiers 2021 with the words below:

“If the Melbourne Football Club can win a flag then anything is truly possible.”

Self motivator

Jimi

Draftee
Melbourne Demons - Dominic Barry 2013 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2013 Player Sponsor
Oct 10, 2004
Texted CP5 that I love him and several other happy messages after the game, I’m probably blocked now.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Texted CP5 that I love him and several other happy messages after the game, I’m probably blocked now.
*. Yeah. I haven’t checked whether I’m blocked but seems very possible. I know for a fact my family have stopped answering the phone

Back