Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Interesting rumour about Angus Brayshaw doing the rounds

Hi guys I have a rumour about Angus Brayshaw but I'm a loser and a 40 year old virgin living in his mums basement so I'm not gonna share.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless I'm missing an in-joke that I cbf'd scrolling back up for, this makes no sense.
The best bigfooty source of inside trade info on Port Adelaide is C4, a Carlton supporter
100% p1ss take mate...

A geelong supporter was on hear saying a rumour about geelong wasn't true simply because a richmond poster shared it...

A lot of people have good contacts at clubs they don't support, he was just being a sook because he didn't like the rumour

I am 50 actually. Something about Angus losing his balance on a bus. Sure you can find the rest
that really tells us nothing. spill or gtfo

It's in the Hun, without naming the player;

Following Melbourne’s huge grand final victory on Saturday, a comment posted from (Dermott) Brereton’s profile alleged one player, who the Herald Sun has chosen not to name for legal reasons, had repeatedly touched a female’s breasts several years ago.

“He several times was pretending to lose his balance while on the school bus. Each time he’d fall hands first onto (the girl’s) breasts. And then turn around and laugh to his mates,” the comment read.

The comment added that the “little gobshite” was “lucky” he wasn’t charged, before saying “or worse”."".

Comment was quickly removed from Brereton's facebook and in the artice he says the individual " is a fantastic young man and he has my admiration.”

I am 50 actually. Something about Angus losing his balance on a bus. Sure you can find the rest
Sad stuff.

I'm going to guess it is the 'Dermott Brereton' reply to some guy on Facebook saying Brayshaw was on the school bus and was faking falling into his daughter to grope her chest. It is on Smoko Sports as screenshots. Could be true, the original post is real and the account is friends with the Brereton account, but the response has either been removed or never existed. Smoko page posts plenty of faked screenshots that they think are funny enough.

Why bother with the mystery for such a lame rumour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back