UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
Feel like we should do a board sponsorship of Sheriff for the name alone....

They certainly don't need the money. The entire region they located in (Transnistria) is basically a feeder for their club.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Smacked Porto around which is par for the course when we play them.

Sherrif look in a great spot. If they can beat Shakthar for a second time it would poor them on 9 points which would be a big shout to get out of the group. Would be quite the story!

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
They certainly don't need the money. The entire region they located in (Transnistria) is basically a feeder for their club.

Tranistria is basically Russian, plenty of money funnelled through there.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Not obsessed in the slightest.

Discussing a game that was played this morning with another poster. If that's obsessed what do you call yourself bringing Liverpool and City into a discussion in the League Cup thread which involved neither team?

You're hilarious.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Feel like we should do a board sponsorship of Sheriff for the name alone....

Sounds like a lovely bloke the owner Gusan. Former KGB officer that pretty much controls everything in Transistria. Does as he pleases, runs illegal cigarettes & booze etc. I wouldn't call this a fairytale at all by the sounds of it.......

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC

Sounds like a lovely bloke the owner Gusan. Former KGB officer that pretty much controls everything in Transistria. Does as he pleases, runs illegal cigarettes & booze etc. I wouldn't call this a fairytale at all by the sounds of it.......
Ha yep I've put my foot in my mouth before doing my research. Might be some further controversy if they keep progressing I suppose.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Ha yep I've put my foot in my mouth before doing my research. Might be some further controversy if they keep progressing I suppose.

Was gonna say would have been spicy when they play Shaktar in Ukraine but they're also from a region effectively run by Russia and/or their proxies in Ukraine.

I can't imagine they will find it that easy to recruit top class players to play in the Moldovan league regardless of how many Russian roubles they throw at them. Obviously with plenty of money life can be good anywhere but it can't be that great living in a breakaway rebel Russian republic within Moldova of all places. Looking at their squad many are younger international players looking to break into Europe with older journeyman type players. Only a handful of local players.

Wake up
0-0
Get to work 1-0
My jaw drops, I showed a work colleague (Chelsea fan) and he's like wtf
Gets to 1-1 and im checking ym phone every 2 minutes
Goes 2-1 I run to the Real fan and go wtf is this. He's like wtf.

This is ridiculous.
But now I dont feel so bad for losing on matchday 1 lol.

And what's that, 270min over 2 years vs Inter without a goal?
UEFA Should just make a rule,Shakhtar and Inter can not play against each other (and if they make the final, just have thelosers face off so no one has to sit through us playing each other)

Discussing a game that was played this morning with another poster. If that's obsessed what do you call yourself bringing Liverpool and City into a discussion in the League Cup thread which involved neither team?

You're hilarious.
PMSL. Calling it an oil firm derby isn't discussing the game you melt.

Back