Games FPL 21/22 Season

Really stumped for what to do with my second transfer, given Bamford looks to be out and TAA may miss. Jimenez looks tempting but low ceiling and don't mind the look of Toney in a few weeks, might go Ramsdale in goal and upgrade White to Cancelo next week.

i have 2 free transfers then WC in 8.

with TAA def out this week think it will be TAA to Alonso and Ayling to Azi. Looks like Shaw will prob play.

Wanted to go Salah to Kovacic and 4.5 to Lukaku for 1 week before WC, but 2 many defender flags

I traded out Bamford for Antonio (already got Jimi), and looks like TAA will be on the pine for me this week. I'll play White. I'm not taking a hit for that.

Think I'm talking myself into Bamford to Wood.

Mulling over transfers for this week:

1) Bruno + Armstrong > Lukaku and 6.2 (Saka?). Issue is I might cop a zero unless Shaw is back this weekend.

2) Shaw > 5.5 (which rules out a Chelsea def unless I go Christiansen. Walker or Laporte?)

Will have a think!

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa

1) Bruno + Armstrong > Lukaku and 6.2 (Saka?). Issue is I might cop a zero unless Shaw is back this weekend.

2) Shaw > 5.5 (which rules out a Chelsea def unless I go Christiansen. Walker or Laporte?)

Will have a think!
Laporte a viable option.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Really stumped for what to do with my second transfer, given Bamford looks to be out and TAA may miss. Jimenez looks tempting but low ceiling and don't mind the look of Toney in a few weeks, might go Ramsdale in goal and upgrade White to Cancelo next week.

Bamford to Jimi is a good move. Got him last week and hope this is the start of a run of form.

Will have a think!

Wait and see on Shaw and then go option 1 hopefully. Saka or Gray.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Will be doing some defensive switches this week with 2 free transfers and 1.0 ITB, and depending on TAA/Shaw/Ayling availability.

Happy to keep Salah/Greenwood/Jota/Ben/Raph/Antonio/Jimi another 1-2 weeks

Hence will aim to have 3 + one on the bench. Happy to hold TAA and just update Shaw + Digne to Cancelo/Dias + Rudiger.

Bamford to Jimi is a good move. Got him last week and hope this is the start of a run of form.

Wait and see on Shaw and then go option 1 hopefully. Saka or Gray.

Haha my mate has Jimenez and I've spent the last few weeks telling him why it's a bad idea, so getting him in would be tough. But at the same time my main argument against Jim was he wasn't scoring, so now that he is maybe I should. Could ride him through to Toney's good fixtures.

Wait, so are people keeping Shaw or getting rid of him?

Im getting rid, surely the sensible thing is to rest him this weekend and over the IB to be fit for GW8.

Laporte in it is, though no doubt he’ll be rested for Stones this weekend or Liverpool will score 4 knowing my luck!

Think I'm actually going to do Sissoko to Saka. Gives me 5 in midfield this week and means I have cover if Christensen/Jota doesn't play for whatever reason, plus I keep Bamford for Watford next GW. I'll probably go Benrahma down to Gallagher or someone cheaper next time around so I can bring in a City defender.

Think I'm actually going to do Sissoko to Saka. Gives me 5 in midfield this week and means I have cover if Christensen/Jota doesn't play for whatever reason, plus I keep Bamford for Watford next GW. I'll probably go Benrahma down to Gallagher or someone cheaper next time around so I can bring in a City defender.

Keeping Bamford for the *Southampton fixture.

Just looking at things, think I'll do two transfers every second week (injuries permitting) to go Benrahma and White to Luiz and Cancelo in two GWs, then two GWs after that (after Arsenal have played Villa and Leicester) bring in Ramsdale for Bachmann and Toney for Bamford. Probably wishful thinking to map out as much as that, but pretty happy with that plan.

Alonso subbed at half time today in CL. A worry moving forward?

That was so funny to see since everyone was saying that whoever played in that game they'd get the other for the weekend (out of Alonso and Chilwell) and both played a half.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Haha my mate has Jimenez and I've spent the last few weeks telling him why it's a bad idea, so getting him in would be tough. But at the same time my main argument against Jim was he wasn't scoring, so now that he is maybe I should. Could ride him through to Toney's good fixtures.
My issue there is previously he scored a lot with his head and not sure he is even heading the ball yet.

That was so funny to see since everyone was saying that whoever played in that game they'd get the other for the weekend (out of Alonso and Chilwell) and both played a half.

I was looking as a 1 week punt doing Alonso and Azi in for TAA and Ayling, but now with Shaw a no show on the bench either i really don't know. I have 2 frees so dont want to waste them and WC this week. Saving that for 8

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
At this stage I’m playing around with Shaw -> 4.0 and Greenwood/Jota -> Son. Have a feeling that Greenwood won’t start on the weekend.

At this stage I’m playing around with Shaw -> 4.0 and Greenwood/Jota -> Son. Have a feeling that Greenwood won’t start on the weekend.

I would not be going to Son.. Why not Greenwood to Saka and go Shaw to Cancelo or something?

Back