Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Brock Higgins. SO old school but he's really effective at times.
I like the look of the McQuilkin kid playing back for South. He's only played 15 games and 20yo so a bit of a late bloomer perhaps?
Seems to really have a good footy brain.

This is such a Dockery performance from South. Dominating and can't bloody put the ball through the big sticks.

Matera is a disgrace for playing for Subiaco. Should be disowned from his family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does everyone think it's fair for Parker to be playing?

I reckon it's fair enough. He was their player who was taken from them halfway through the season and he's played enough games to qualify.

If it was the norm it might actually make the mid season draft a bit more palatable for WAFL clubs.

I reckon it's fair enough. He was their player who was taken from them halfway through the season and he's played enough games to qualify.

If it was the norm it might actually make the mid season draft a bit more palatable for WAFL clubs.

Well explained, fair enough. I think it should absolutely be the norm now they've set the precedent.

Well explained, fair enough. I think it should absolutely be the norm now they've set the precedent.

It also had to get approved by the WAFC and I assume all competing clubs so it is not like Sowfs pulled a swift one on everyone.

George Hewett looks like an extra from the cast of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back