Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Must say I feel a little miffed seeing footballers on mini footy trips around the country when we can barely leave the house.
They are a lucky breed. If I were them I’d be setting up shop interstate for the next couple of months and returning a week before pre-season, assuming they can do the required work where they are living.

Treloar is a lucky one. Had to we not made finals I wonder how he would’ve gone about reuniting with his family living in QLD. He managed to do his quarantine period as we were playing finals and can now spend weeks in a lockdown free environment with his family.

Baz is having one heck of an off season. If I was Bailey's mate I'd tell him to steer away from people taking photos/videos of you. No issues with him having a good time but if I woke up after a night out with my trail of destruction online I'd be mortified.

Last edited:
Baz is having one heck of an off season. If I was Bailey's mate I'd tell him to steer away from people taking photos/videos of you. No issues with him having a good time but if I woke up after a night out with my trail of distraction online I'd be mortified.

Distraction? Mine would be destruction! :oops:

Is baz the most photogenic bloke in the whole world or what, mate I get a little bit worked up looking at his insta can only imagine what it does to 20-something girls 🥵. Might start a I hate Bailey smith fan club tbh

Is baz the most photogenic bloke in the whole world or what, mate I get a little bit worked up looking at his insta can only imagine what it does to 20-something girls 🥵. Might start a I hate Bailey smith fan club tbh
It’s quite funny but the thought of Baz asking Lipinski or Vandermeer (who he is on holidays with) to take candid photos of him is quite amusing I must say.

Last edited:
It’s quite but the thought of Baz asking Lipinski or Vandermeer (who he is on holidays with) to take candid photos of him is quite amusing I must say.
Do we know which state they are holidaying in, still WA? I wonder how many came back to Victoria, apart from the family men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to work out all the lads in the NT pics

Croz, bont, West, juh, nauts....??

Edit: dunks and O'Shea

Just saw the tags

Makes me happy to see my favorites all together....

Baz is apparently still housemates with Lukas Webb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back