Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of Keyboard warriors still on the case, mainly based in the UK.
They have plenty to say on Youtube etc,
This Aussie Guy extracts the urine and is most vicious to one of the better known Armchair Detectives.
-

Others to be critical of the Armchair Detective is James Bogart also from the UK

This Aussie Guy extracts the urine and is most vicious to one of the better known Armchair Detectives.
-

Others to be critical of the Armchair Detective is James Bogart also from the UK

When he takes his glasses off ....

armchairdetective.jpg

-

wtf video is this.

wtf video is this.

Sorry I will try and explain
Its about an English dude that makes videos on missing kids. he actually makes money from his live vids and other broadcasts.
The other Aussie dude is trying to “out” him
The UK man is accused of borrowing from other peoples material and saying they are his discoveries.

For example on the Chris Watts case, he was claiming he found shadows in the Watts neighbours cctv footage. Indicating a child may have still been alive.
It was actually discovered a few months earlier.

It can get quiet heated between these crime commentators, this post was to illustrate some flaws in watching such true crime stories
I guess its hard to follow if you haven’t heard of these McCann Case commentators before. All offering alternative theories on cases.

As they say "you cant believe you read on the Internet"

All on Youtube
Paulumbo
Armchair Detective
James Bogart
Richard Hall
Sonya Poulton
Shaun Attwood
SilverDoe
etc...

Sorry I will try and explain
Its about an English dude that makes videos on missing kids. he actually makes money from his live vids and other broadcasts.
The other Aussie dude is trying to “out” him
The UK man is accused of borrowing from other peoples material and saying they are his discoveries.

For example on the Chris Watts case, he was claiming he found shadows in the Watts neighbours cctv footage. Indicating a child may have still been alive.
It was actually discovered a few months earlier.

It can get quiet heated between these crime commentators, this post was to illustrate some flaws in watching such true crime stories
I guess its hard to follow if you haven’t heard of these McCann Case commentators before. All offering alternative theories on cases.

As they say "you cant believe you read on the Internet"

All on Youtube
Paulumbo
Armchair Detective
James Bogart
Richard Hall
Sonya Poulton
Shaun Attwood
SilverDoe
etc...

legit the most strangest thing I’ve ever seen. Up there with Chris Chan.

News keeps breaking. More from the MSM

In another twist in the case. two russians are now suspects.

Didn’t know Gerry and Kate were Russian.
The more you know.

Video made by police of the two UK sniffer dogs at work, looking through the two appartments
Go to the 13 min mark to see the appartment 5A
Eddie first, then Keela. plus an explanation of their findings
one dog detects blood, one dog detects bodies,

Iam not convinced they found anything

madeleine mccann dogs-

What about all the fuss about Brueckner? The way this has rolled out over the years would do a person's head in.

Because its unsolved, people assume there is some kind of conspiracy.

From an outsider not necessary always believing MSM
I suggest the whole narrative of the story was carefully..... Ahhh what's the word?
....Contrived
....Controlled
....Staged
....Engineered
....Manipulated
I cant put my finger on it?

Its a politicly sensitive case
Finding out who has been drip feeding the News services, will go a long way to uncovering their motives.
There will always be more twists.. stay tuned

Probably a long shot but a police officer in France has been identified by DNA as the main suspect in a series of child rapes and murders from the 80s onwards. He didn't show up for his interview through a cold case review and was later found dead, having overdosed on prescription pills.

Probably a long shot but a police officer in France has been identified by DNA as the main suspect in a series of child rapes and murders from the 80s onwards. He didn't show up for his interview through a cold case review and was later found dead, having overdosed on prescription pills.

Nothing to do with Madeleine McCann's disaperance whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doesn't mean the UK tabloids wont pounce on the opportunity to throw his name in the ring

The thinking seems to be that he wasn't active past the mid 90s and the suicide note he left for his wife while making what are read as admissions, suggest he stopped due to the stability or love or whatever it was he had for his wife. A quick look to pin where he was on the date Madeleine went missing or if he was in Portugal around that time, wouldn't hurt imo.

Check see if he has accumulated more assets than he should have on the salary of a gendarme.

The thinking seems to be that he wasn't active past the mid 90s and the suicide note he left for his wife while making what are read as admissions, suggest he stopped due to the stability or love or whatever it was he had for his wife. A quick look to pin where he was on the date Madeleine went missing or if he was in Portugal around that time, wouldn't hurt imo.

Check see if he has accumulated more assets than he should have on the salary of a gendarme.
I think you will find that like most French of his status he wasn't travelling outside of France. Also he apparently led a humble life so it is improbable that this is about money accumilation.

I think you will find that like most French of his status he wasn't travelling outside of France. Also he apparently led a humble life so it is improbable that this is about money accumilation.

One to keep an eye on, for sure though there has to be more victims out there imo and that he was so cunning in not even telling women he was having affairs with his real name suggests he was extremely cautious, very active through that period at least and it was probably a pattern of behaviour in that simply living his life he tried to move around under false identities covering himself for future misdeeds.

some times when you have followed a case for so long,
you just have to throw your hands in the air and say "I give up"

New to this thread, just going to put my 2 cents.

I can’t help but think her parents are nothing but directly involved in her disappearance. Like there is so much alluding to the fact that it was them. I don’t care if you think it’s the safest place on earth, you do not leave your children in a room with the doors unlocked. The cadaver dogs picked up scents of Maddies remains in their rental car, how could of that happened? They were both doctors, Mrs McCann was an anaesthesiologist, I think they accidentally overdosed and the tapas 7 helped them strategically plan out the ‘kidnapping’

(The Age) Madeleine McCann investigators ‘are 100% sure’ of killer’s identity
By Patrick Sawer Updated October 10, 2021 — 12.54pmfirst published at 12.53pm

Rome:
Prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann say they are 100 per cent certain she was murdered by a sex offender whom they already hold in custody. The German authorities say they have the evidence to charge convicted sex offender Christian Brueckner and hope to conclude their investigation next year.

Hans Christian Wolters, the prosecutor in charge of the case, said: “We’re confident we have the man who took and killed her. It is now possible that we could charge. We have that evidence now.” The team is “100 per cent convinced” McCann was murdered by Brueckner, he told the Mirror.

But Wolters said that with Brueckner currently serving seven years in a German jail for raping a pensioner in Praia da Luz, Portugal, his team are taking their time to build as strong a case as possible against him before bringing charges.

the tapas 7 helped them

See this is why I can't get behind that theory.

There's too many people involved to have not had a single one of them crack under the level of media pressure over the last 15 years. I just can't see the Tapas 7 involvement being a thing, beyond simple parental negligence.

See this is why I can't get behind that theory.

There's too many people involved to have not had a single one of them crack under the level of media pressure over the last 15 years. I just can't see the Tapas 7 involvement being a thing, beyond simple parental negligence.

Yep, can't see it being the parents, can't see it being the friends. I reckon the German prosecutors are just lining everything up. No need to rush, they can afford to take their time and get it 100% right. Bruekner is going down.

I dunno if it's just me but I find it weird many people still have this strange I wanna almost say compulsion that the parents/friends must have been involved. The further we go, the more evidence comes out that supports the idea that they had nothing to do with it but people still cling to it because I dunno their feelings or whatever. Even if Christian B is found guilty, there'll still be some who think the parents are guilty.

I agree with owen that it's like most conspiracy theories. The average person is terrible at keeping secrets. The more people involved, the more likely it is that someone will eventually crack and either mess their story up, reveal something they shouldn't or just flat out crack altogether and tell the full story. But we haven't seen that in this case. 7 people and not one of them in 15 years has said anything that has made anyone want to go and cross-check details with other earlier stories.

The parental negligence angle is a huge red herring. Everyone going "wow I can't believe they'd do that that's so suspicious." Sure but it's only suspicious because sadly in this case something bad happened. I'm sure everyone does some stuff that technically we're not supposed to do but it's not a problem because nothing bad ever happens. But if something bad does happen, you better believe you're getting absolutely dragged for doing the same thing you've done numerous times before because this time it went wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back