News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:
Red Crow you can update the stickied post - Richmond to replace Jeep with Latitude (all but confirmed)

Audi would look brilliant, as long as it is just the 4 rings and doesn‘t have ‘Audi Centre Melbourne‘ on the jumper like West Coast have with Audi Centre Perth.

Edit: oh

Audi would look brilliant, as long as it is just the 4 rings and doesn‘t have ‘Audi Centre Melbourne‘ on the jumper like West Coast have with Audi Centre Perth.

Edit: oh
That's where I got it from. Thought such a sponsor would work perfectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Collingwood and Audi, I take it the Lexus Centre is called something else now?
Isn't it the Nike Training Centre or something?
From memory part of the manufacturing deal was naming rights too - but I haven't been past there in a while

Then again, after the whole racism thing earlier this year they re structured the deal so maybe not

hasn't been that in years. Was Holden centre or something till recently
Thought it is still Holden Centre? Went there early this year and I could see no signs that Holden had moved out. Although they aren't a club partner anymore. Perhaps they are a sponsor of the place, not the club.

Naming rights were apart of the deal with Nike. But its still known as the Holden centre on the club twitter and Google maps. Holden were going to keep the rights to it after they closed up shop (maybe rename it to the after sales division)

I can't remember where I heard it from (maybe Eddie on Triple M) but Collingwood kept it as the Holden Centre as a sign of goodwill until they found someone else to take over.

This was last year if I recall and a lot has happened since then (new president, covid dramas, etc).

I can't remember where I heard it from (maybe Eddie on Triple M) but Collingwood kept it as the Holden Centre as a sign of goodwill until they found someone else to take over.

This was last year if I recall and a lot has happened since then (new president, covid dramas, etc).
There was an article about it, but that was before the Nike deal which was meant to include naming rights.

There's a big, big sale on GWS merch at their team store... but not on the Never Surrender jumper. It is pretty much the one and only exclusion from the sale.

Make of that what you will.
Funny enough nothing has changed. They put a puma 20% off sale starting from around two weeks ago and ending last friday. But this new sale has no price changes. But the never surrender won't change cause it's a one off jersey which kinda sucks.

The coinspot extension will include the bulldogs aflw team. Recall it having been mentioned earlier, but not regarding the aflw aspect.

the Western Bulldogs have announced a two-year partnership extension with cryptocurrency exchange, CoinSpot.

As part of the partnership, CoinSpot will continue as the principal partner of the AFL side and has extended their partnership for the club’s AFLW side as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back