Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Number37 here's an argument for you. Can you address it?

The premise of your argument is that Australia supported the mujahideen during the Afghan-Soviet war, so the Australian government is therefore worse than the Taliban.

How exactly was Australia involved in that conflict? What was the precise nature of this support for the mujahideen?

What did the Australian government do that makes them as bad as the Taliban?

Like I said, you simply ignore the arguments against your ludicrous position because you don't have the cognitive wherewithal to respond to them.

Your post here neatly proves my point.

What you wrote contradicts itself.
Traditional = the bible.
The bible = religious.

It's not religious because it's religious.
Yeah nah.

Number37 here's an argument for you. Can you address it?

The premise of your argument is that Australia supported the mujahideen during the Afghan-Soviet war, so the Australian government is therefore worse than the Taliban.

How exactly was Australia involved in that conflict? What was the precise nature of this support for the mujahideen?

What did the Australian government do that makes them as bad as the Taliban?

That's not an argument. They are questions.
Try to just once make an actual argument.
If you don't know what an argument is, get someone to explain it to you.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
What you wrote contradicts itself.
Traditional = the bible.
The bible = religious.

It's not religious because it's religious.
Yeah nah.
It is not explicitly religious. And it's since been expanded to include same-sex couples, so what is your complaint?

How does this demonstrate that Australia is no more secular than the Taliban? It doesn't. Quite the opposite.

And you have no coherent response, because your position is nonsensical.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
That's not an argument. They are questions.
They are questions about your argument. Can you answer them?

You claim that Australia's support for the mujahideen means Australia is worse than the Taliban.

So what was the nature of this support? It is the basis of your argument so presumably you can explain it?

What exactly did Australia do during the Afghan-Soviet war that makes them worse than the Taliban?

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
No.
Present an argument or don't, up to you.
This is my argument against your position.

What was the nature of Australia's support for the mujahideen?

What exactly did Australia do during the Afghan-Soviet war that makes them worse than the Taliban?

This is the premise of your argument but you are unwilling/unable to verify or explain it.

This is my argument against your position.

What was the nature of Australia's support for the mujahideen?

This is the premise of your argument but you are unwilling/unable to verify or explain it.

That's not an argument.
There is nothing to respond to.

I think it's found in the biology of the purpose of unions, for most of the species

They didn't amend the "biology of the purpose of unions", they amended a written law Taylor.
We don't need to guess why they made the amendments, they told us why... "fundamentally opposed to same sex marriage".
In case you have forgotten, the poster boy for the "No" campaign for the recent plebiscite was John Howard....because he is fundamentally opposed to same sex marriage.

Because that was from memory. Having looked, your question posed was this:

... and I fail to see the difference being meaningful.

No. I said that a claim can be assessed objectively.

Seeing as the rest of this was to do with your little misreading, snip!

Legitimately, what is the point of arguing with you at the moment? You are genuinely ignoring my posts in order to go on tangential rants.

Again. I was not born when the USA supported the Muhajadeen, and Australia is not the USA. When you are sober and in full possession of your faculties, I would be interested in reading your response to this point, but until then I'm not holding my breath.

You've not asserted anything of merit at any point here. You're going on long winded jargonistic rants that make little sense.

Seriously, you're channelling JoondalupJ for sheer ability to concoct up nonsense.

This does not make sense.

Neither does this.

Don't think we're getting anywhere here.

I don't need to have asserted anything of merit.
What I have asserted still stands because it hasn't been challenged by a counter-factual.

You could provide that counter-factual, but you haven't, instead you've hitched your wagon to dogshit smearing.

You can dispute the facts that have stated and/or you can dispute my argument as a whole, with an actual counter argument. It should be so f'ing easy for you, you keep saying it is this-that-the other but you haven't actually provided a counter argument.
You should know this, you're all about logic and reason, what happened? Why are you now picking and choosing when logic and reason apply?

I'll be clear with you again, all you've presented is an ad-hom, you can pretend all you want, but there must be a reason that you've decided to weigh in with nothing but an ad-hom.

If you can't handle differences of opinion without taking it personally then logic and reason isn't for you.

Again. I was not born when the USA supported the Muhajadeen, and Australia is not the USA. When you are sober and in full possession of your faculties, I would be interested in reading your response to this point, but until then I'm not holding my breath.

So you're saying you weren't born when the USA supported the Mujahideen and I presume that means you haven't encountered/engaged with that issue/story in any meaningful way....and yet here you are so strident and so sure that what I have stated is a rant/incoherent/drunk/some other mental health slur.

Really?

And you're not holding your breath for me to explain it to you, when you've just admitted that your ignorance hasn't stopped you from so stridently claiming, without any counter argument, that my argument is wrong.

Really?
What f'n planet do you live on? Are you drunk?

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
That's not an argument.
There is nothing to respond to.
Your argument is that Australia is worse than the Taliban. And you cited support for the mujahideen as proof of that.

So what exactly did Australia do that makes them worse than the Taliban? What was the nature of that support that you've cited as the basis for your argument?

Once again, you are unable to make your own argument. It's so obvious.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
WTF is "cognitive wherewithal"?
Perhaps you could occasionally take a peak inside a dictionary before trying to use big words.
I'll dumb it down for you if you like? You don't have the brainpower to make your own argument.

You've repeatedly cited the Australian government's support for the mujahideen as a key reason Australia is worse than the Taliban.

So make your argument, if you can.

What exactly did the Australian government do? Or do you have NFI?

You've got nothing. It sticks out like dog's balls. Your responses confirm it. You can't hide it.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't need to have asserted anything of merit.
What I have asserted still stands because it hasn't been challenged by a counter-factual.

You could provide that counter-factual, but you haven't, instead you've hitched your wagon to dogshit smearing.

You can dispute the facts that have stated and/or you can dispute my argument as a whole, with an actual counter argument. It should be so f'ing easy for you, you keep saying it is this-that-the other but you haven't actually provided a counter argument.
You should know this, you're all about logic and reason, what happened? Why are you now picking and choosing when logic and reason apply?

I'll be clear with you again, all you've presented is an ad-hom, you can pretend all you want, but there must be a reason that you've decided to weigh in with nothing but an ad-hom.

If you can't handle differences of opinion without taking it personally then logic and reason isn't for you.
So you're saying you weren't born when the USA supported the Mujahideen and I presume that means you haven't encountered/engaged with that issue/story in any meaningful way....and yet here you are so strident and so sure that what I have stated is a rant/incoherent/drunk/some other mental health slur.

Really?

And you're not holding your breath for me to explain it to you, when you've just admitted that your ignorance hasn't stopped you from so stridently claiming, without any counter argument, that my argument is wrong.

Really?
What f'n planet do you live on? Are you drunk?
Tell everyone about how the Australian government supported the mujahideen. What exactly did the Australian government do? Make your argument.

You constructed the original argument, by stating that we are worse. We asked you to explain it, and you've done nothing other than avoid doing so at extreme length.

Your statement, as stated in your very post, the one under scrutiny, was that our treatment of women was worse than the Taliban.

If you want to present that argument, you can do it any time.

If you and I are having a discussion about India v Australia cricket and the subject turns specifically to test cricket and you say "Australia are better than India" can I then use your statement to claim that you said Australia are better than India...... at ODI's?, at T20's?, at hockey?, at Grid Iron?, at making curry?, at Bollywood dancing?, at wobbling our heads when we talk?
Your logic dictates that I can use your statement wherever and whenever I want.

You might as well go all in now, your wagon is well and truly hitchd to the dogshit.
See how many knots you can contort yourself into to make your logic not so ridiculous/illogical.

Tell everyone about how the Australian government supported the mujahideen. What exactly did the Australian government do? Make your argument.

You tell everyone.
I'll dumb it down for you if you like? You don't have the brainpower to make your own argument.

You've repeatedly cited the Australian government's support for the mujahideen as a key reason Australia is worse than the Taliban.

So make your argument, if you can.

What exactly did the Australian government do? Or do you have NFI?

You've got nothing. It sticks out like dog's balls. Your responses confirm it. You can't hide it.

Not an argument.
My argument still stands.

Try again.
Try an actual argument next time.

Your argument is that Australia is worse than the Taliban. And you cited support for the mujahideen as proof of that.

So what exactly did Australia do that makes them worse than the Taliban? What was the nature of that support that you've cited as the basis for your argument?

Once again, you are unable to make your own argument. It's so obvious.

Not an argument. Try again. Try an actual argument.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
You tell everyone.

Not an argument.
My argument still stands.

Try again.
Try an actual argument next time.
What exactly is your argument that "still stands"? You haven't said anything that makes an iota of sense.

I say you are unable to make your own argument and you confirm it immediately and repeatedly. You keep rolling yourself for everyone to see.

Not an argument. Try again. Try an actual argument.
Did the Australian government support the mujahideen or not? That's the basis of your argument. Can you substantiate it or not?

It's a hilarious failure on your part to make any kind of case.

I'll give you a hand because your 'cognitive wherewithal' is so fantastic that it stops you from being able to do simple things like form arguments, or maybe your 'cognitive wherewithal' is broken. It's hard to tell 'cognitive wherewithal' is tricky like that.

Demonstrate that things I stated as Australia doing are not shitty things Or
That Australia does shitting things but that doesn't make us bad like other countries that do shitty things.

If you are unable to do formulate either of those arguments, then unfortunately for you, my argument stands, use whatever mental health slur you want my argument is still going to stand.

Anything else is just dogshit.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
If you and I are having a discussion about India v Australia cricket and the subject turns specifically to test cricket and you say "Australia are better than India" can I then use your statement to claim that you said Australia are better than India...... at ODI's?, at T20's?, at hockey?, at Grid Iron?, at making curry?, at Bollywood dancing?, at wobbling our heads when we talk?
Your logic dictates that I can use your statement wherever and whenever I want.

You might as well go all in now, your wagon is well and truly hitchd to the dogshit.
See how many knots you can contort yourself into to make your logic not so ridiculous/illogical.
Look at you grasping at straws as your argument capsizes. Who do you think you're kidding?

What exactly is your argument that "still stands"? You haven't said anything that makes an iota of sense.

I say you are unable to make your own argument and you confirm it immediately and repeatedly. You keep rolling yourself for everyone to see.

Did the Australian government support the mujahideen or not? That's the basis of your argument. Can you substantiate it or not?

It's a hilarious failure on your part to make any kind of case.

If it doesn't make sense, you should be able to demonstrate very clearly where the logic fails.
That's how 'congitive wherewithal' works.

"It's not true because it's not true" isn't an argument.It's circular. Meaningless. Garbage.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
I'll give you a hand because your 'cognitive wherewithal' is so fantastic that it stops you from being able to do simple things like form arguments, or maybe your 'cognitive wherewithal' is broken. It's hard to tell 'cognitive wherewithal' is tricky like that.

Demonstrate that things I stated as Australia doing are not shitty things Or
That Australia does shitting things but that doesn't make us bad like other countries that do shitty things.

If you are unable to do formulate either of those arguments, then unfortunately for you, my argument stands, use whatever mental health slur you want my argument is still going to stand.

Anything else is just dogshit.
None if this makes any sense at all. You're all over the shop.

If it doesn't make sense, you should be able to demonstrate very clearly where the logic fails.
That's how 'congitive wherewithal' works.

"It's not true because it's not true" isn't an argument.It's circular. Meaningless. Garbage.
Did Australia support the mujahideen or not? That was the basis of your argument. Can you substantiate it? Describe this support that you've cited repeatedly.

Back