2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Dodge made reasonable points re Miller although a bit harsh in my opinion. Not everyone can be world Champion but what to do and here we are. I will support Jack and Remy until the cows come home . Ducati/ tires available. Jacks tire choices to take this discussion further. I mean he is a top tier rider we know that .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Dodge made reasonable points re Miller although a bit harsh in my opinion. Not everyone can be world Champion but what to do and here we are. I will support Jack and Remy until the cows come home . Ducati/ tires available. Jacks tire choices to take this discussion further. I mean he is a top tier rider we know that .

It's harsh because the front of MotoGP is harsh. Any weakness gets exposed at the front. It's merciless. No one is exempt.

Not everyone can be a WC, but Miller could've won a Moto2 title before going to motogp?

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
It's harsh because the front of MotoGP is harsh. Any weakness gets exposed at the front. It's merciless. No one is exempt.

Not everyone can be a WC, but Miller could've won a Moto2 title before going to motogp?

It’s conjecture now Dodge . Hope Remy does though. Hope Klynts ok. Week hangover lol !

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
It’s conjecture now Dodge . Hope Remy does though. Hope Klynts ok. Week hangover lol !

I made it back :)

He didn't win.

In moto2-3, you're a big dog despite still being inexperienced. You could pass off not winning the 2014 Moto3 title had he moved onto Moto2 and won that.

Even though I've been watching MotoGP all these years, I'm a fair bit ignorant of moto2. So when Bagnaia was leading at Misano last year, I'm like "Who's this guy?" But I looked him up this week and saw he won the Moto2 title.

Miller hasn't made the most of his formative years in GP.

He didn't win? What, the 2014 Moto3 title? So if he'd scored two more points that year the MotoGP move was okay and he'd be a different rider now? That's a stretch.

I get the idea that if he'd 'banked' a world title in Moto3/2 it would be nice to have that to his name when he retires if he can't get the job done at the top level. I wish he had a title to his name. But has not winning one "screwed him up"? I can't see how.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Thanks Klynt!

I was at Bulldog mate's house last week to watch the GF. Not that I said anything to him at the time. But when we started watching the Motley Crue movie The Dirt afterwards, I started thinking about the few people along the way I knew were Melbourne fans.

A few guys I played cricket with, a guy I played in the Vic Gridiron league, and a girl named Shelley, who was a receptionist at a bar I worked at.

Then I thought about guys like yourself and MAXIMUM GAWNAGE. We don't know each other personally, but whoever you guys are, I was happy for.

I'll answer the other question tomorrow or whenever.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Thanks Klynt!

I was at Bulldog mate's house last week to watch the GF. Not that I said anything to him at the time. But when we started watching the Motley Crue movie The Dirt afterwards, I started thinking about the few people along the way I knew were Melbourne fans.

A few guys I played cricket with, a guy I played in the Vic Gridiron league, and a girl named Shelley, who was a receptionist at a bar I worked at.

Then I thought about guys like yourself and MAXIMUM GAWNAGE. We don't know each other personally, but whoever you guys are, I was happy for.

I'll answer the other question tomorrow or whenever.

My living room is still set up the same as last weekend 😁

DSC_0143.JPG

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
One of the biggest crashes ive seen in Moto3 down the back straight after an earlier red flag.. How Acosta, Migno or Alcoba weren’t injured is amazing…