Prediction 2022 ladder after 23 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, whatever you do, don't respond to what I said in regard to Caleb Serong - you wouldn't want to lose an argument now, would you?
You really think Serong has done "almost everything Walsh has done"?

The last step is the hardest, the one from a good player to great. The leap from one of the best mids in your team to one of the best in the comp is a large one.

Serong may get there (he's actually awesome to watch as a neutral), but to say he's close to Walsh is misguided.

You just solidified my point about salty complaints, thank you.

Club A loses first week of the finals.

Club A fan tries to insult a midfield group that makes the grand final, and goes much further than their own club.

Club A fan forgets Kelly, Taranto and Hopper had a field day in Tasmania week one.

Club A fan has a short memory and should stop embarrassing themselves and own club.

2.7 in the last qtr smashed them inside 50 got beat by a point so hardly a field day. In fact won every stat I think. As far as going further you beat an inexperienced Essendon after umpires changed momentum and let’s not talk about the Brisbane game. Free kick out of the centre for blocking ????? Got you over the line. Can not wait until you are back rattling tins in Barklay St.

I think this is as accurate of a ladder prediction you will find

1. Western Bulldogs
2. Brisbane
3. Melbourne
4. Port Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. West Coast
7. Essendon
8. Fremantle
9. Richmond
10. Carlton
11. GWS
12. Collingwood
13. Hawthorn
14. Geelong
15. Gold Coast
16. North Melbourne
17. Adelaide
18. St Kilda

2.7 in the last qtr smashed them inside 50 got beat by a point so hardly a field day. In fact won every stat I think. As far as going further you beat an inexperienced Essendon after umpires changed momentum and let’s not talk about the Brisbane game. Free kick out of the centre for blocking ????? Got you over the line. Can not wait until you are back rattling tins in Barklay St.

Please keep embarrassing yourself and your club even more, this is gold. And it’s spelt BARKLY STREET** you moron.

You really think Serong has done "almost everything Walsh has done"?

The last step is the hardest, the one from a good player to great. The leap from one of the best mids in your team to one of the best in the comp is a large one.

Serong may get there (he's actually awesome to watch as a neutral), but to say he's close to Walsh is misguided.
No it's not, not even a little bit. For his age, his resume is astounding. Walsh is not "one of the best mids in the comp", he's working his way towards being there. Let's leave that prestigious list for Petracca, Bontempelli, Neale, Fyfe and Martin.

Please keep embarrassing yourself and your club even more, this is gold. And it’s spelt BARKLY STREET** you moron.

Irony ? Someone from the West calling another person a moron. Forgive me I don’t get to that side of town very often as most people you are dealing with are usually conversing through a bong or pipe.

Irony ? Someone from the West calling another person a moron. Forgive me I don’t get to that side of town very often as most people you are dealing with are usually conversing through a bong or pipe.

Based on your spelling and punctuation today, I’d probably lay off from insulting anyone’s address or mental health.

No it's not, not even a little bit. For his age, his resume is astounding. Walsh is not "one of the best mids in the comp", he's working his way towards being there. Let's leave that prestigious list for Petracca, Bontempelli, Neale, Fyfe and Martin.
2021 Sam Walsh awards finishes
Brownlow - Top 4
AFLPA MVP - Top 2
AFLCA - Top 6

The umpires, the players and the coaches all consider him one of the best mids in the comp. You think they're all wrong?

Caleb Serong looks good and has great potential. But so do many others.

Based on your spelling and punctuation today, I’d probably lay off from insulting anyone’s address or mental health.

Typing on the phone does not bring out the scholar in me by any means but I have a fair understanding of character when it comes to the West. You may be the exception to the rule because at least you are coherent.

2021 Sam Walsh awards finishes
Brownlow - Top 4
AFLPA MVP - Top 2
AFLCA - Top 6

The umpires, the players and the coaches all consider him one of the best mids in the comp. You think they're all wrong?

Caleb Serong looks good and has great potential. But so do many others.
Sigh...did you even read the list of accolades I posted just hours ago?
Your rebuttal was built around the concept that MOST of Caleb's achievements were club-based. Well, I've got news for you, he's 20 years old, and the following bolded awards are LEAGUE-based.

Rising star
AFLPA best first year
AFLCA best young player
2021 GOTY

All of those that you have just quoted for Sam, are high finishes - They're not even awards!

That's why the other players I mentioned are much better. Sam Walsh has potential, as does Caleb Serong. Both players have identical awards to show for their potential, but because of the age/experience difference, you can't definitely make a sweeping statement that Sam Walsh is SOOOO much better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sigh...did you even read the list of accolades I posted just hours ago?
Your rebuttal was built around the concept that MOST of Caleb's achievements were club-based. Well, I've got news for you, he's 20 years old, and the following bolded awards are LEAGUE-based.

Rising star
AFLPA best first year
AFLCA best young player
2021 GOTY

All of those that you have just quoted for Sam, are high finishes - They're not even awards!

That's why the other players I mentioned are much better. Sam Walsh has potential, as does Caleb Serong. Both players have identical awards to show for their potential, but because of the age/experience difference, you can't definitely make a sweeping statement that Sam Walsh is SOOOO much better.
Walsh and Serong are less than 8 months apart lol.

Walsh has made AA and been the U22 captain. Hows that for ya?

He'll be a jet mate. Just saying if he has as good a year as walsh in 2022 it means aa and top 2-6 in all 3 of the main awards.

He may get there, but there is a large gap for now.
I disagree on your use of the word "large", as Caleb hasn't yet had the opportunity to be the recipient of such accolades within the 40 - 60 game stage of his career. We'll leave it there though :thumbsu:

You just solidified my point about salty complaints, thank you.

Club A loses first week of the finals.

Club A fan tries to insult a midfield group that makes the grand final, and goes much further than their own club.

Club A fan forgets Kelly, Taranto and Hopper had a field day in Tasmania week one.

Club A fan has a short memory and should stop embarrassing themselves and own club.

You do this a lot... whatever club anyone supports does not change how valid their opinion is? It is actually such a dumb stance, your knowledge is not greater because you follow a club that does better than anyone. I have a good mate that is a north fan that I would value his opinion over whatever you post...

You do this a lot... whatever club anyone supports does not change how valid their opinion is? It is actually such a dumb stance, your knowledge is not greater because you follow a club that does better than anyone. I have a good mate that is a north fan that I would value his opinion over whatever you post...

The person who I was having a conversation with, ended up deleting his posts. That should say enough. I bite back at trolls, there’s a difference.
Don’t like it? Mute me.

who cares who the team they support fares in finals... it does not take the validity of their critique away... please stop posting like this

There’s a way to have footy conversations on here. It’s not critiquing if you’re purposely trolling another club. Go back and read their drivel.

The person who I was having a conversation with, ended up deleting his posts. That should say enough. I bite back at trolls, there’s a difference.
Don’t like it? Mute me.
No I would prefer to call you out for it, you don't like it, mute me...

You don't actually make valid arguments, you just critique how their club went. Mine smacked yours, yet I am not using that against you as it's petty and I hated it being used against me when my club was bad.

Again, how the club you follow, does not show how much knowledge you have, if you think that I truly feel sorry for you. And unfortunate that you lose all your knowledge when your club goes down the ladder, weird how that would actually work...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back