List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCJ - Playing out perfectly, will drag but we'll get it done for 38, Tiggies will have a cry and we'll be happy :thumbsu:

DMac - Surely his manager has a word with him, take the offer son or you'll be playing NEAFL for $600 a game in 2023. Ralphy spot on there. DMac & 19 for a future 3rd and a token pick works perfectly too.

CCJ, DMac, 1, 19 & 20 are we're off
Just a quote you on some things there’s no NEAFL anymore McPherson won’t be getting $600 a game might lucky to get half that playing QAFL.
So if McPherson gives us the 👆well f()k him the NMFC will keep moving on.

Personally, I think X could be a very decent tap ruckman/enforcer at AFL level, but it seems the club doesn't see it that way. With Coleman-Jones coming in and Edwards at the club, it's not as big a loss as it would have otherwise been.

But surely if X goes then TC has to get another year as ruck depth.

Just a quote you on some things there’s no NEAFL anymore McPherson won’t be getting $600 a game might lucky to get half that playing QAFL.
So if McPherson gives us the 👆well f()k him the NMFC will keep moving on.

I want pick 19 though.

Personally, I think X could be a very decent tap ruckman/enforcer at AFL level, but it seems the club doesn't see it that way. With Coleman-Jones coming in and Edwards at the club, it's not as big a loss as it would have otherwise been.

But surely if X goes then TC has to get another year as ruck depth.

Could be, but his AFL form was a LONG way off AFL standard imo. Some ruckman make a quantum leap and turn into really good ruckmen, a lot don't though.

Bored?
  1. Post in Tigers' trade thread laughing at them for melting over CCJ;
  2. Post gets even bigger melts from sooky Tigers fans;
  3. They fail to see how bad they actually look
Bigfooty is easy

A reminder guys, if you step onto another forum with the sole intention to troll then their mods are well within their rights to give you a ban. I think it would be pretty annoying missing out on commenting through the entirety of trade eon just to grab the low hanging fruit.

If that Saints refuse, they are trade blacklisted for life and we spend the next ten years poaching their young players, is that how it works?

We know where they live, we can make them an offer they couldn't refuse. :stern look Wasn't that one of the Richmond board classics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A reminder guys, if you step onto another forum with the sole intention to troll then their mods are well within their rights to give you a ban. I think it would be pretty annoying missing out on commenting through the entirety of trade eon just to grab the low hanging fruit.
Who’s this responsible The Filth Wizard ?
You’ve changed man

Could be, but his AFL form was a LONG way off AFL standard imo. Some ruckman make a quantum leap and turn into really good ruckmen, a lot don't though.
I think, like Goldy, he's someone who will thrive with being given the number one ruck responsibility. He's just not a key forward at all and that affected both his performance and confidence at the top level. As a ruck in the VFL, he's absolutely dominant and still young enough to develop that form at AFL level.

It will be interesting to see how much the Saints play him next year and if he does get games, how they split the ruck time with Marshall.

If that Saints refuse, they are trade blacklisted for life and we spend the next ten years poaching their young players, is that how it works?
Roo202 spot on but also wason mood has to pay off all their debt.

Who’s this responsible The Filth Wizard ?
You’ve changed man

One of the Richmond mods took a finger.

Legit though, they're good guys (the mods) and I know a couple are very realistic of trade likelihood. Like our blokes having to read everything you guys post, imagine how escalated that is for their guys, without bears being poked.

I think, like Goldy, he's someone who will thrive with being given the number one ruck responsibility. He's just not a key forward at all and that affected both his performance and confidence at the top level. As a ruck in the VFL, he's absolutely dominant and still young enough to develop that form at AFL level.

It will be interesting to see how much the Saints play him next year and if he does get games, how they split the ruck time with Marshall.

Goldy demanded by performance to push Hale and McIntosh out of his way. I like Xerri but seriously, by the end I was begging to bring Campbell back in and he aint no Max Gawn either.

Any decent fringe Saints players we could swap for xerri?
I dont think we'll get much picks wise for him but could get some decent depth or someone crying out for opportunity.
Keep TC for depth and development and run edwards as a forward ruck in the mould that CCJ would be playing in the AFL.

I’d want to see him as the main ruck for a few games before writing him off. Which, yes, might be tricky with Goldy’s durability. Even in games where he hasn’t been great overall he’s shown some good tap work.

I dont think we'll get much picks wise for him but could get some decent depth or someone crying out for opportunity.
Keep TC for depth and development and run edwards as a forward ruck in the mould that CCJ would be playing in the AFL.
Just curious, could we do something similar with Lynch and have Campbell as a ruck coach?

Mason Wood? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back