Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

have never listened to track. didnt know when its on, until today. unsure browny has a voice for radio. and one of the colleagues, a more grating voice than browny. as others have said, three blokes talking about bets and cheering horses on isnt great
If that whets your appetite,there's a whole station of it further down the dial,I know if I'm ever victim of a home invasion I'm running straight for the radio,a solid blast of 1593 am should deter the intruders

It's so sad that it get's to this level , with a washed up fat little ex jockey has been trying to make a celebrity of himself
It’s been mentioned heaps on here, how is it possibly making money, no live racing, 3 morons talking about their bets saying watch this one on the outside etc at some random country meeting in middle of nsw or whatever.. kb and doc turf used to do the spiting from memory and it was ok, this shocking terrible radio.

It’s been mentioned heaps on here, how is it possibly making money, no live racing, 3 morons talking about their bets saying watch this one on the outside etc at some random country meeting in middle of nsw or whatever.. kb and doc turf used to do the spiting from memory and it was ok, this shocking terrible radio.
Nothing better than backing a winner with mates on track or down at the local. I think this is what they’re trying to achieve and it just doesn’t work. It should stop actually.

I wonder if the whole endeavour was contingent on hutchy buying rsn & his failure to do so will have the whole angry punter yelling at the dapto dogs to the delight of no one experiment being quickly wrapped up,let us all pray

I have given the Sunday show a go where they’re putting bets on all afternoon, it’s about at the level of it’s that bad it’s good.

Reminds me of a year fox footy ( may have even been optus )decided it was a good idea to have John Barnes and Scott Cummings host a brownlow update show.

So bad it was entertaining , at one stage Barnes fell off the couch trying to reach a bowl a chips on the table

Funny today when Pipe interviewed George Hewett and then George started asking questions of Shane like did he ever play footy . It was gold.

Sacrificing livestock with the rest of the illuminati at bohemian grove would be right in his wheelhouse

My grandfather was a Freemason (a Master Mason actually) and from what I recall him telling me; they were/are predominately just a bunch of old farts dressed in traditional robes with secret handshakes who meet regularly to discuss local politics, community attitudes and related topical issues.

In relation to fanciful rumours of so-called 'rituals', I don't even think they burn candles...

Last edited:

I wondered the same but my theory is:

They broadcast across so many stations and different podcasts now they can spread the costs even if basically no one is listening to any of them.

None of those guys on that station outside maybe Bensley would earn much.

There is a fair bit of advertising money in the various gambling companies. Alot of those weekly shows would be an arrangement where someone or a company has bought the air time. A bit like The First Serve on SEN.

They don't have to pay for any racing rights.

They broadcast across so many stations and different podcasts now they can spread the costs even if basically no one is listening to any of them.

There is a fair bit of advertising money in the various gambling companies. Alot of those weekly shows would be an arrangement where someone or a company has bought the air time. A bit like The First Serve on SEN.

Hard to disagree, I share the same theory. It’s essentially bankrolling Hutchy’s losses, take it away and goodbye SEN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to disagree, I share the same theory. It’s essentially bankrolling Hutchy’s losses, take it away and goodbye SEN
Are you saying track is bankrolling his business? Because there is No way this is bankrolling his business..
it’s only 18 months or so old.. and the listening base would be so low advertising wouldn’t be massive dollars.. or this method is bankrolling?

Is track heavily sponsored? I can’t get through 5 mins so wouldn’t know..
and I assume it’s run out of “tags” garage also

cheap-continental-tyres-melbourne.png

exactly,doesnt matter if anyone listens or not,all SEN is on a Weeknd is a Ladbrokes,sportsbet,pointsbet station,tis up to the individual wether they wanna tune into that,no matter what its all paid for and inturn hutchison pays amatuers/work experience to take up the talk space

Are you saying track is bankrolling his business? Because there is No way this is bankrolling his business..
it’s only 18 months or so old.. and the listening base would be so low advertising wouldn’t be massive dollars.. or this method is bankrolling?

Is there any other explanation? Hutchy’s forked over the big bucks for Whateley and Dwayne, with varying degrees of success (even the success is nothing to write home about)

Even if it’s mere revenue raising, how much of it is keeping SEN as a whole afloat?

A few times ive text the Pipe like today bagging Matt Rendell and straight after he goes getting alot of support of Rendell , same happened with that idiot that rings in about Melbourne
Ha ha,there was a guy called dave,I think from Cranbourne who used to ring the overnight show & he was as dull as church,myself & others I know would text in bagging him & the host would say " there's a lot of positive feedback out there for dave"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back