Analysis The Adventures of Belly and the Silver Fox - 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

DAY 1

BRRRURRPPP BRUUURRRPPP goes the horn of Bell's International CXT pick-up truck as he screeches the tyres to a halt in front of an immaculate lawn bordered by a classical white picket fence.

"Out you get f******ds" shrieks Bell as Walls, Carr, Boyd and Corey use the 7 rung ladder to scurry down from the passenger seats

Take me back 'cause I wanna stay, Save your tears for ano...

"* me, not again" sighs Bell, grabbing his phone as he finally gets down from the truck.

Save your tears for another day, save your tears for another day

"
Adam, yes, it's not my problem, you made your choice now you have to.."

"Look, I really dont give a s**t if Sam gave you a wet-willy, talk to Voss about it, I have to go"

beep beep beep

"Kid is never going to be a 3 x premiership player like me with that attitude" boasts Corey as Carr mocks him with a scrunched up face behind his back before Corey swiftly turns around and kicks Carr in the nuts.

"Wallsy, what are you doing?" Bell derides

"Coming inside boss"

"Aaaannddd what about the bags, they arent going to carry themselves?"

"Sorry boss thought with the promotion and all..."

"Budget cuts Wallsy, we all need to put in a bit more around here, be a team player"

Wallsy turns around solemnly and begins the climb to the truck trailer, the pile of suitcases and sleeping bags tall enough it'd give Sandi a run for his money

DUH DUH DUH DUUUUUUHHHH, DUH DUH DUH DUUUUUUHHHH bellow Beethovens symphony No. 5 from Bell's phone

"Stephen, how can I help" chides Bell, switching to his media voice

"Yep... Ahha... yep... yes I see"

Beep beep beep

"What did Wells want?" squeeks Carr from the floor in the foetal position

"I dont know" Bell replies

"He said something about pick 8 and I blanked out before hanging up"

The coach group arrives to the front door, a vintage wooden door, its fresh coat of white paint glistening off the sun.

Ding-Do..

The door springs open, a tall lanky man with perfectly styled salt and pepper hair stands in the doorway

"JL" grunts Bell

"Ummm, hey guys, come in, make yourselves umm comfortable, the family are out for the next week and a half. I've made mimosas"

Editors note: I'll do mah best peeps but reserve the right to disappear from this thread for days on end as required

Last edited:
Day 2

"Jesus Chr..."

"Language" interjects JL

"My fuc..."

"Please Pete, language" he interjects again

"Head" moans Bell as slowly and gingerly sits up. His head feeling like its being crushed by the weight of two McGoverns.

As his eye's slowly adjust, he notices the sun is setting outside

"What time is it?" he queries

"6pm, you ummm slept through the day" replies JL

"The *, what did you put in those mimosa's"

"Pete, I really ummm have to insist you mind your language" gasps JL, clearly getting frustrated.

"And they were perfectly normal mimosa's just with a microdose of LSD"

"You ******* pu..."

"Pete" exclaims JL, standing up sharply

"I have asked you several times to mind your language, if you continue like this I'll have to ask you to leave. I will talk to you when you can refrain from using such foul words"

JL closes the curtains and briskly leaves the room, the rest of the coaching group snoring loudly on the floor.

Bell, his head now feeling like prime Colin Sylvia has joined the McGoverns in sitting on it, lies back down, shakes his head in shock and quickly falls back asleep

Last edited:

Day 2

"Jesus Chr..."

"Language" interjects JL

"My fuc..."

"Please Pete, language" he interjects again

"Head" moans Bell as slowly and gingerly sits up. His head feeling like its being crushed by the weight of two McGoverns.

As his eye's slowly adjust, he notices the sun is setting outside

"What time is it?" he queries

"6pm, you ummm slept through the day" replies JL

"The fu**, what did you put in those mimosa's"

"Pete, I really ummm have to insist you mind your language" gasps JL, clearly getting frustrated.

"And they were perfectly normal mimosa's just with a microdose of LSD"

"You ******* pu..."

"Pete" exclaims JL, standing up sharply

"I have asked you several times to mind your language, if you continue like this I'll have to ask you to leave. I will talk to you when you can refrain from using such foul words"

JL closes the curtains and briskly leaves the room, the rest of the coaching group snoring loudly on the floor.

Bell, his head now feeling like prime Colin Sylvia has joined the McGoverns in sitting on it, lies back down, shakes his head in shock and quickly falls back asleep

Dude, are you alright? Like, seriously.

Or is this some kind of stunt you pull every year?

Dude, are you alright? Like, seriously.

Or is this some kind of stunt you pull every year?
The original

I did a follow up the next year I cant find at the moment but it died off, bringing it back to please the people

The original

I did a follow up the next year I cant find at the moment but it died off, bringing it back to please the people

Ah, that's good to here. It's a bit of reading. Do you have a link for the audio book?

I think Tonga Bob managed to get it voiced by Russel Crowe

I was hoping for the Pav himself to voice it. But Russell will do.

Glad you didn't choose Ross Lyon. That would just put me to sleep.

The original

with bonus episode here

Day 3

Hunched over, hands on the sink, eye's level, Bell stares into the bathroom mirror. Water dripping off his face after splashing and washing it thoroughly in a vain effort to feel refreshed after downing 15 laced mimosas less than 40 hours ago. The reflection glares back, it looks deep into his soul. The battle hardened, steely look of determination on the outside quickly gives way to being a façade, the nervous, frightened child behind the eye's screams to be comforted.

Duh.. duhduhduh.. duhduhduh.. duhduh duhhhhhhhh

The Eye of the Tiger blasts from his watch, it's time

"This is it Belly" he whispers to himself "This is what you live for, premierships are meaningless in comparison to trade week."

"LETS *..."

"LANGUAGE" comes a distant muffled shout from JL

"GOOOOOO"

Bell jumps down from his barstool and flings open the double doors to oversee JL's living room

freo war room.JPG
credit to Tonga Bob , what a lad

Bell breathes in the atmosphere, his skin tingling, mouth watering, he's ready

"Walls"

"Yes Boss" comes the quick reply

"Get me my coats, I'm here to put feathers in caps and pop collars, and I'm all out of caps"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back