Remove this Banner Ad

daniologist

trainee
Sep 22, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Pohang Steelers

WA Police say that heavily pregnant mother of three was killed by someone known to her.

She was well loved and respected among the Liberian community.

Three children who are left without their mother and their new little sister or brother, it's just awful I hope the culprit swiftly feels the full force of the law.

Yes, it's a glaring omission so far. And given that the intimate partner is the go-to suspect in this kind of investigation, we'd expect to hear at least that the partner (or former partner) was "assisting police in their investigations" aka being interviewed.

I did hear the Acting Commissioner on the radio this morning reassuring people that police were confident this was not a random murderer loose on the streets of Perth, which again points to someone close to the victim.

For those who follow "Counting Dead Women" by Destroy the Joint, this is the 34th violent death of a woman in Australia in 2021. That is one woman every 8.2 days, which is looking slightly better than last year's total of 56 women, or one every 6.5 days.

8 months pregnant !!! Surely this would have to be looked at as a double murder???
Heart breakingly sad....
Legally, whoever killed Dweh cannot be charged with murder over the death of her unborn child.

The father of the baby might have a key, so I think investigators will wait until DNA results come through before saying much more.

Superintendent Wilde said it was believed Ms Dweh was killed on Sunday night or in the early hours of Monday.

"We believe the person or persons that murdered Janet probably gained entry to the house through use of a key, or otherwise by Janet letting them into the house," he said.

"That leads us to believe that it's probably someone that is known to Janet."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back