Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Don't know about the rest of the country but I'm not sure the fuel crisis ever happened here.

I've filled up 3 times in the last week and a half and my longest wait was around 5 minutes (that was on the day everyone was panicking).

As for the food crisis, that'll depend on my trip to my favourite supplier of schnitzel in an hour or so. One time out of stock is a disappointment, two times and I vote for calling in the military.
Fuel crisis didn't happen beyond the M25.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Not where I am. North of Herts and Bucks there are bugger all issues and certainly none up north. I spent two days in Harrogate last week. No fuel dramas whatsoever. Even BP in Hertford has fuel now.
That's not all of the area outside the m25 innit

Well we're in crisis. Not only was my schnitzel supplier out of stock, they had no stock. And they''ve shut the shop.

Gutted. And my car didn't start on the way home so Subaru can get to * as well with your shitty stop start button.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Well we're in crisis. Not only was my schnitzel supplier out of stock, they had no stock. And they''ve shut the shop.

Gutted. And my car didn't start on the way home so Subaru can get to fu** as well with your shitty stop start button.
Reading about farmers having to get rid of stock/milk etc cause of shortages in the lorry industry. Anyhow I think this is the wrong thread 😂

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

Gutted. And my car didn't start on the way home so Subaru can get to fu** as well with your shitty stop start button.
Sounds like a s**t day tbh. At a pinch you can make your own schnitzel but the subaru....that sucks arse.

Don't know about the rest of the country but I'm not sure the fuel crisis ever happened here.

I've filled up 3 times in the last week and a half and my longest wait was around 5 minutes (that was on the day everyone was panicking).

As for the food crisis, that'll depend on my trip to my favourite supplier of schnitzel in an hour or so. One time out of stock is a disappointment, two times and I vote for calling in the military.

Wrong thread?

Not sure. I remember MMR and a lot of people saying you shouldn't give it to kids.
That was based on a bogus study that claimed that a preservative in the MMR vaccine gave kids autism (it doesn't). It turned out that the study was completely falsified, but by the time that that was revealed the damage had been done and the anti-vaxx movement had already begun to take off because of it

I recommend everyone watch this, which goes in depth on those studies.
Ray or Fabrizio?
Everybody Loves Raymond.

I recommend everyone watch this, which goes in depth on those studies.

Everybody Loves Raymond.
Raymond is probably more insightful on transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back