Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:

You know what my missus called me today, bros? She said “you’re like a cross between Peter Griffin and Trump “.

Getting all emotional here… I’ve never felt so complimented!

Was she holding up a color chart?

1633000075907.png

😂 your memes folder must be meticulously organised. But my wifey and son are brown, so I’m offended!

giphy.gif

For those who thought Trump was going to take on the security state and might even pardon Assange, the recent news that senior members of the Trump administration were considering far-fetched plans to kidnap and/or murder Assange in the middle of a London street should give pause to thought. If Biden wants to continue to show he's a far better President than Obama ever was, he should end this cruel and ridiculous persecution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who thought Trump was going to take on the security state and might even pardon Assange, the recent news that senior members of the Trump administration were considering far-fetched plans to kidnap and/or murder Assange in the middle of a London street should give pause to thought. If Biden wants to continue to show he's a far better President than Obama ever was, he should end this cruel and ridiculous persecution.
Joe Exotic better watch his back

I've deleted the link Chief, hopefully you got it.

They come from a private discord group, shouldn't really share them too much.
I just scrolled through to a random spot.

Jesus this is tin-foil hat stuff. They need a carer to moderate their internet access.

Agree 100%.

All four Trump aides targeted by the select committee – Meadows, deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino, strategist Steve Bannon and defense department aide Kash Patel – are expected to resist the orders because Trump is preparing to direct them to do so, the source said.

I'll happily give up the other 3 if it means that slime bannon goes down

Trump's open contempt for his most sycophantic of followers may well be his most admirable quality.

Trump just miffed she didn’t pony up before trying to get an endorsement from him. Poor Sharri obviously unaware of protocol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back