Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

It starts with one box. Next you're spending $463.74 a fortnight and posting in the Facebook group.
How much is that per week?

lol its almost unboxing season and someone has to go poke the bear, why would you risk access if you went to the trouble of getting it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iu

You can get electronics and furniture with them now.

Housemate got a catalogue - used to be like 20 pages and its now like 200 pages of various categories

Food/Xmas/Hampers (all sorts)/Electonics/home living/garden stuff/appliances/phones like WTF?
You don't have to leave your house and will never miss a minute of Dr Phil, everything delivered to your door. How convince.

To any Crico customers having a look in here
Aldis got lots of condiments on special
Im going to leave some in a box on my doorstep overnight and hope the goannas and bandicoots dont eat it while I wait for my wife to find them

#convicevalue

the excitement is building. in celebration, some videos of last year's haul. a glimpse into their strange world.

tomorrow is chrisco day, emily will be staying over. i feel kinda bad by the end of this one.

this one appears to eat other food during the year, as i'm fairly sure chrisco wouldn't deliver coles branded food. at least not in its own packaging.
poor video, not quite the same if people aren't excitedly listing their food.

share their joy of going through boxes of groceries you can purchase any time of year

the excitement is building. in celebration, some videos of last year's haul. a glimpse into their strange world.

tomorrow is chrisco day, emily will be staying over. i feel kinda bad by the end of this one.

this one appears to eat other food during the year, as i'm fairly sure chrisco wouldn't deliver coles branded food. at least not in its own packaging.
poor video, not quite the same if people aren't excitedly listing their food.

share their joy of going through boxes of groceries you can purchase any time of year

Everyone - do yourselves a favour and watch the third video @ about 0:55 onwards. :thumbsu: o_Oo_Oo_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back