Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

I can understand why they haven't, it's difficult to document. But in an ideal scenario, yes those recovered from it should be exempt from vaccination, at least for as long as said protection lasts, maybe they'd need to be subject to boosters like other people.

Why is it difficult to document? Someone has a positive test and a few days or weeks later they have a negative test. You could also get checked for antibodies.

Isn't a thing.

They're not 'naturally' immune. They've been sick along with all the associated risks and side-effects, and recovered. Some fully. Some not fully.

This is nonsense. The vast majority recover from this virus (over 99.5%) without serious consequences by their natural immune systems.

Why is it difficult to document?

Because we already keep vaccination records. We don't have any such thing for "infected by virus" records.

This is nonsense. The vast majority recover from this virus (over 99.5%) without serious consequences by their natural immune systems.

So they don't have 'natural immunity'. As I said.

99.5% recovery hey?

Total cases

Total deaths

Death rate alone is 2.04% before you begin to factor in long covid and other non death serious consequences.

Nice try

99.5% recovery hey?

Total cases

Total deaths

Death rate alone is 2.04% before you begin to factor in long covid and other non death serious consequences.

Nice try

At the start of the pandemic the authorities were saying if you had a week to live in a Hospice and got corona it was still classed as a corona death

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doctors predict how long dying people have to go
So doctors are infallible now? Even the ones that report Covid deaths, and tell us to isolate, wear masks, sanitise, lock down, get vaccinated?

The point was I wonder how skewed the stats are with comorbidity and co.

If it's legit +2% death rate thats a worry
And looking at excess deaths, we know that deaths are under-reported, not over-reported.

So doctors are infallible now? Even the ones that report Covid deaths, and tell us to isolate, wear masks, sanitise, lock down, get vaccinated?

Na I was going to add thankfully they get it wrong sometimes and people live more than expected.

I do get ya point however

Last edited:
The point was I wonder how skewed the stats are with comorbidity and co.

If it's legit +2% death rate thats a worry

Of course you worry because you have spent the last 18 months immersing yourself in conspiracy garbage.

Covid-19 has all the hallmarks of the perfect virus.

It has increasingly high infectivity rates with each new variant.

It can be transmitted asymptomatically within 2 days of host infection.

And it ONLY has a very low death rate of 2% which means that the virus is not killing off too many of its hosts before it is able to be transmitted to someone else. This is actually a bad thing hence why nearly 5 million people have died and many more will continue to.

Take SARS1 as a comparison. Much higher death rate of 8% but only ended up killing 774 people. Why? Because the host had to have symptoms for 6 - 8 days before they became infectious. This meant that simple test, trace and isolation methods were able to quash the virus pretty quickly. Even without having to lockdown an entire population to do so.

Of course you worry because you have spent the last 18 months emmersing yourself in conspiracy garbage.

Covid-19 has all the hallmarks of the perfect virus.

It has increasingly high infectivity rates with each new variant.

It can be transmitted asymptomatically within 2 days of host infection.

And it ONLY has a very low death rate of 2% which means that the virus is not killing off too many of its hosts before it is able to be transmitted to someone else. This is actually a bad thing hence why nearly 5 million people have died and many more will continue to.

Take SARS1 as a comparison. Much higher death rate of 8% but only ended up killing 774 people. Why? Because the host had to have symptoms for 6 - 8 days before they became infectious. This meant that simple test, trace and isolation methods were able to quash the virus pretty quickly. Even without having to lockdown an entire population to do so.

Conspiracy is a fairly loaded term.

What was considered such often sometimes then turns factual or near enough.

Try looking into 'confirmed conspiracy' lists for example.

Fwiw I don't have many opinions on these matters and try stay open minded. However I do mistrust the gov and mainstream media somewhat.

As I said at the start when the authorities were explaining the classifications of what is a corona death it sounded a bit weird for mine.

Last edited:
Conspiracy is a fairly loaded term.

What was considered such often then turns factual or near enough.

Try looking into 'confirmed conspiracy' lists for example.

Fwiw I don't have many opinions on these matters and try stay open minded. However I do mistrust the gov and mainstream media somewhat.

As I said at the start when the authorities were explaining the classifications of what is a corona death it sounded a bit weird for mine.

The problem when you start questioning authorities too much, the truth actually becomes more and more distorted.

Generally i will respect what the experts/ authority have to say in most cases because i don't pretend that i know better.

I will always maintain a level of common sense/ critical thinking so if something doesn't sound right, i will investigate further/ ask queations.

Because we already keep vaccination records. We don't have any such thing for "infected by virus" records.

It's an indictment if the IT systems are so s**t if they can't record infected by virus.

But it's not that hard if you use your imagination - eg create a new vaccine in the system called 'naturally immune'.

So they don't have 'natural immunity'. As I said.

If someone has a virus then recovers from it by their immune system and develops antibodies isn't that natural immunity?

It's an indictment if the IT systems are so sh*t if they can't record infected by virus.

But it's not that hard if you use your imagination - eg create a new vaccine in the system called 'naturally immune'.

If someone has a virus then recovers from it by their immune system and develops antibodies isn't that natural immunity?

But they're not 'naturally immune'

They caught the virus, then recovered from it.

There's a very clear, very incorrect, use of terminology there.

They've basically received a more effective vaccine, with significantly higher risks of side-effects than any of the vaccines on the market.

No I got caught by that earlier. It’s the language they use. It isn’t clear to us laymen.

They've basically received a more effective vaccine, with significantly higher risks of side-effects than any of the vaccines on the market.

This is bollocks.

We are talking about people who did not receive a vaccine. They got infected, their immune system responded - naturally - and now they are immune to the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back