NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Should one’s religion exclude their eligibility for elected office?
I don't care what his religious beliefs are, as long as he keeps them to himself.
He was not elected either.
He is Premier by default.

Beggars cant be choosers when looking for skilled staff, they are all knackered.
The issue is no mandate covering certain GPs etc., leading to a policy inconsistency and the higher risk of unvaccinated primary care workers passing on COVID to the vulnerable, or being at risk themselves from patients.

Last thing you need during a health crisis and healthcare worker shortage is doctors, nurses etc. getting preventably sick.

Just issue a consistent mandate across the whole sector.

You get advice from a mechanic. Then you weigh up that advice against all of the various competing interests of the household including economic costs, and make a balanced decision having taken into account the various factors.

What I don’t do is hand my mechanic a blank cheque, the front door key to my house, conjugal rights with my wife, and parental responsibility for my children because they are not mine to hand over.

In this analogy the bean counters will either tell you to get your car fixed, buy a new car or move closer to your place of work, walk or ride a bike.

No matter what the out come in reality we have to be more careful so as not to overload the neglected and underfunded hospital system, build more hospitals or get a better government that will or get used to people dying until better vaccines or treatments appear.

This all supposes that the relaxed rules are any more than bread and circus.

I think the "relaxed" new rules are the "lollipop" which keeps the majority occupied and happy while they wheel out the lube.

So there wasn't any relevance. :D I knew that.

You couldn't even place the date even when I posted current outbreak.

Sometimes it is best that you don't show your ignorance and not make nonsensical replies.

Kwality needs to seek help.

IF interested in comparing the States as suggested, check out the ABC graphs !
A picture is worth a thousand words. It exposes frauds in this case, but will never put a brain in a monument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. But that’s not the argument here.

so, I assume you are suggesting that Dom Perrottet is suffering from discrimination? Or should we respect his right to apply his received codified morals In the restraint, derision or outright removal of the rights of other people?

is this the point where someone points out his many public utterances or attempts do just this?

or should I simply Follow your lead, and claim facts as “bullshit”?

so, I assume you are suggesting that Dom Perrottet is suffering from discrimination? Or should we respect his right to apply his received codified morals In the restraint, derision or outright removal of the rights of other people?

is this the point where someone points out his many public utterances or attempts do just this?

or should I simply Follow your lead, and claim facts as “bullshit”?
This post is so convoluted as to be meaningless. I think (not assume) you’re saying that Perrottet has in the past advocated his particular religious beliefs should somehow become law?

This post is so convoluted as to be meaningless. I think (not assume) you’re saying that Perrottet has in the past advocated his particular religious beliefs should somehow become law?
If he doesn't think his beliefs are correct and that society should be moulded in accordance with them and he'd be a man alone in Australian politics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back