Official Match Thread S32 R11 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

You think he's just going to admit that on a public forum?! His wife could be any number of Qootiers.

Wait, are you GWS Goose wife trying to get a confession out of him?? Interesting development.
plot twist: I’m the stripper

plot twist: I’m the stripper

Did he tip well or just came for a gander? We need dirt to bring him down to our level. Mobbs wins do things to a man.

ps: where do you work and is it free entry? Asking for a friend

That's huge. Is it good though and can you taste more than just alcohol? A few of those and you'll be feeling it. Can't say I've had too many Quad IPAs

This is my favourite of theirs
View attachment 1256254
Was pretty tasty, not much of an alcohol flavour. I was feeling pretty cooked after just that one.

Did he tip well or just came for a gander? We need dirt to bring him down to our level. Mobbs wins do things to a man.

ps: where do you work and is it free entry? Asking for a friend
he kept throwing dollar coins at me. I’m sure he meant well, but it hurt like hell.

Those creamy cheeses are fking awesome. Pair it with the right cracker and I can finish a small block of it in one shitting. Please tell me you have some now!

My favourite burger joint puts Brie or Blue on their burgers and it elevates it to the next level.

Oh baby, oh baby. These are THE crackers for brie! hnnnnnnngh
View attachment 1256152
1633728926232.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of mine too. If you haven't already and you can find it, try this one. View attachment 1256359
I had their pale the other week and quote enjoyed it.
Seems like we have similar tastes.
Should try the Algorithm pale ale. It is beautiful, pretty well priced for a craft beer.

It's so hard to choose who I want to look up to as my weight goals idol. Jars or Stewwy Dew, they're both such good looking role models. What diet do you recommend to achieve these goals besides lots of cheese ?
View attachment 1256167
View attachment 1256168
As someone who experienced a similar path, I think I m qualified to provide advice here.
When I lost my contract I put on 10kgs in that off season and a further 25kgs when I stopped playing all together (I've since dropped 20kg )
The key is pizza, Macca's and beer. In my case eating the same amount as someone who still trains 30 hours a week whilst doing nothing certainly helped

Was pretty tasty, not much of an alcohol flavour. I was feeling pretty cooked after just that one.

Yeah, Akasha certainly know their s**t! They were at GABs and I got a free beer from their stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back