Boxing Fury vs Wilder III - Sat, Oct 9 - Main card begins midday (Sunday) Aus EDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie sh*t.

Fury has Wilder's number.

Wouldn't surprise me if they went around a 4th time.

Wilder doesn't want that fight, I don't reckon. Plenty of other blokes to steamroll, albeit for less money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was interesting he didn't mention Joshua or Usyk

Hopefully Joshua can get his belts back in a rematch and then you're looking at one of the biggest fights ever.

Sell out Wembley.

Worst part of boxing for mine, blokes get belts then duck each other indefinitely.

At least Fury looks like he is happy to take blokes on, surely a fight to unify is next for him

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Tyson Fury: if you play with fire long enough you get burnt, well it's lucky i've got balls like king kong...

*ing lol

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
No point having a 4th. Wilder performed about as well as he possibly could have and still looked outclassed for most of the fight.
Its cause Wilder isn't a good boxer. It's basically if he can land his one punch, once fury is reading it and Wilders tired it's not a great fight

Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Great to see a man with love handles winning, enjoy the KFC bucket big man, you've earned it.
Built to go not for show .
During the lockdowns in the UK he streamed a daily workout on insta.
Couldnt believe how agile and quick for his size he was.

Very funny too , their kids would run in and out and a few times a session and he would forgot weights for his wife to use ......so they used baked bean cans .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back