Boxing Fury vs Wilder III - Sat, Oct 9 - Main card begins midday (Sunday) Aus EDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I just hope he doesn't wheel out any bullshit excuses this time and embarrass himself after that performance
Anyone know what was said when Fury went up to him, looked like Fury tried to be nice then walked away shouting number 1?

Any top 10 heavyweight that can eat those rights would be a challenge for Wilder imo. That said there's only one person that has ever survived them and I'm not sure he is even human.

I don't even know who Wilder would fight at this point in time.

Would be a huge fight , but Fury would make pretty light work of Joshua imo.

Wilder v Joshua would be a great match up
He’d take Joshua easily, it’s a shame Usyk isn’t really a heavyweight because he’s a far better boxer then Joshua and Wilder but the size difference would make it almost impossible for him to compete with Fury.

Great fight. This is what boxing should be about - two gutsy skilled behemoths going at each other. Sick of the youtube/Mayweather comebacks.

At this point I would only give three boxers a chance against Fury - Holmes, Tyson, Lewis. I think Lewis would win because he had as much skill but also a bloody good puncher.

Wilder would beat Joshua easily I think.

Anyone know what was said when Fury went up to him, looked like Fury tried to be nice then walked away shouting number 1?

Any top 10 heavyweight that can eat those rights would be a challenge for Wilder imo. That said there's only one person that has ever survived them and I'm not sure he is even human.

I don't even know who Wilder would fight at this point in time.

Fury wanted to congratulate him and show respect to his performance but wilder was acting like a dickhead and didn't reciprocate.

He’d take Joshua easily, it’s a shame Usyk isn’t really a heavyweight because he’s a far better boxer then Joshua and Wilder but the size difference would make it almost impossible for him to compete with Fury.
Fury just a level above all the Heavyweights. Some fun fights could be made underneath him though. Can't say I follow boxing that much anymore but if there was a unified body we should be blessed with some real top ten fights every few months.
Usyk
Joshua
Ruiz
Ortiz
Whyte
Sanshez - Looked good on the undercard.

I'm a cliche casual so no doubt missed some fighters there.
It’s a retirement fight with a 50/50 purse split if Joshua has the other titles.
Fury would want to fight for the belts so can't see him even entertaining it until Joshua fights again. Will probably end up being years too late like Mayweather vs Manny.

News.com.au

******* surprised Wilder won

1b9a4cfa7e5c55304b0e975d71ae1fa2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Fury just a level above all the Heavyweights. Some fun fights could be made underneath him though. Can't say I follow boxing that much anymore but if there was a unified body we should be blessed with some real top ten fights every few months.
Usyk
Joshua
Ruiz
Ortiz
Whyte
Sanshez - Looked good on the undercard.

I'm a cliche casual so no doubt missed some fighters there.

Fury would want to fight for the belts so can't see him even entertaining it until Joshua fights again. Will probably end up being years too late like Mayweather vs Manny.
It arguably already is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still in awe watching the fight because it was one of the best at heavyweight. That said I wish Wilder was more gracious in defeat . Concussed maybe I don’t know . Anyway hope Tyson doesn’t lay off as long for his next fight. Is he the greatest .? He’s the best at the moment for sure. Fight the winner of AJ
V U I guess. It’s like Mick Doohan winning five world titles and who he rode against. Can only beat what’s in front of you. Celebrate Tyson but not too much fried chicken. Congratulations..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Still in awe watching the fight because it was one of the best at heavyweight. That said I wish Wilder was more gracious in defeat . Concussed maybe I don’t know . Anyway hope Tyson doesn’t lay off as long for his next fight. Is he the greatest .? He’s the best at the moment for sure. Fight the winner of AJ
V U I guess. It’s like Mick Doohan winning five world titles and who he rode against. Can only beat what’s in front of you. Celebrate Tyson but not too much fried chicken. Congratulations..

Can he actually be ko'd? Like the first fight, after 20 seconds or so of the knockdowns he's bouncing on his feet looking good again. Compared to Wilder who had Bambi legs for 25% of that fight.

That definitely wasn't Fury's best performance either. Wilder followed the gameplan to a tee early on but then after he knocked Fury down all he was looking for was the right hand again.

Wilder is a one trick with the overhand. Tyson is a better technically and with power and size and ring craft . Why wouldn’t you lean on and drag your opponent . Three fights show that Fury is the better boxer. Wonder what Wilder will do. Ruiz for a pay day is my guess .

Wilder is a one trick pony but that trick is better than 99% of the rest of the boxers total boxing skill

Wilder is a one trick pony but that trick is better than 99% of the rest of the boxers total boxing skill

He couldn't box apples. I'd teach him a lesson.

Yeah. I mean it could of gone Dets way but after three fights Fury had him covered. Better boxer with ring

100% but Wilder beats every other heavy weight out their with his one trick. Hell he almost beat Fury two out of three times with that one trick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back