Owners

yes I am. But the standard applies to all, no? What level of corruption and human rights abuse are you prepared to tolerate before you get on your high horse?

it’s mutually exclusive. You can’t tolerate a little bit then sook when it’s in full show. You enabled it

Yes and Zidane regularly criticises Man City so a bit funny to read your post.

ah yes. Re-read it and it’s still incoherent

That's a shame.

Supporters have a lot of power and can force owners out of clubs, change decisions of the ownership, and outlast owners. Our protests against the membership scheme, the changed crest, and the proposed name change all resulted in the owners being thwarted or changing their stance. To suggest supporters have no power or influence is rather absurd.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
yes I am. But the standard applies to all, no? What level of corruption and human rights abuse are you prepared to tolerate before you get on your high horse?

it’s mutually exclusive. You can’t tolerate a little bit then sook when it’s in full show. You enabled it

I think you'll find most draw the line at human rights abusers & murderers funding a club.

Most, not all that is.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

That's a shame.

Supporters have a lot of power and can force owners out of clubs, change decisions of the ownership, and outlast owners. Our protests against the membership scheme, the changed crest, and the proposed name change all resulted in the owners being thwarted or changing their stance. To suggest supporters have no power or influence is rather absurd.

Hey they are just getting onboard the Saudi way of life where you cant speak up or criticise the govt!

I must say would be difficult to summon the entire Toon fanbase to the Saudi embassy in Turkey if things get out of hand though.

That's a shame.

do you think if Newcastle supporters could have forced Ashley out sooner they wouldn’t have? Absurd to the point of delusion.

Hey they are just getting onboard the Saudi way of life where you cant speak up or criticise the govt!

I must say would be difficult to summon the entire Toon fanbase to the Saudi embassy in Turkey if things get out of hand though.

Can’t do it in Russia or Qatar. Bet you had and will have a sneaky peek at those world cups ay

do you think if Newcastle supporters could have forced Ashley out sooner they wouldn’t have? Absurd to the point of delusion.

Do you think he would have sold at all if the supporters had just sat there happily clapping along?

I think you're misinterpreting my post which is a shame even after you've had a go reading them a few times so maybe leave it there.

Do you think he would have sold at all if the supporters had just sat there happily clapping along?

I think you're misinterpreting my post which is a shame even after you've had a go reading them a few times so maybe leave it there.

Supporters protested his ownership for 14 years. You clearly have no clue about the history of the club.

Using your logic If it takes 14 years to get rid of Ashley how many do you think it’ll take to get rid of the richest sovereign wealth fund in the world. Get a grip on reality

Supporters protested his ownership for 14 years. You clearly have no clue about the history of the club.

Using your logic If it takes 14 years to get rid of Ashley how many do you think it’ll take to get rid of the richest sovereign wealth fund in the world. Get a grip on reality

Yeah again I think you're conflating two separate points but all good mate.

Yeah again I think you're conflating two separate points but all good mate.

no I’m not. I said the supporters have no say in the ownership of the club. You came up with some hypothetical quixotic concept that they do. I live in reality. You don’t

no I’m not. I said the supporters have no say in the ownership of the club. You came up with some hypothetical quixotic concept that they do. I live in reality. You don’t

You said they have no power in a club, I specifically agreed that they have no literal ownership of the club, but they can still exert influence. Just leave it you have no idea what you're arguing.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Whos talking about getting rid? The sale has gone through, nothings gonna change that. How about some pressure on them about their appalling human rights record and their tendency to kill off journalists that report on them in a less than favourable way?

I'd say Newcastle fans are better placed than anyone to push that message across with them just taking over the club and probably wanting to keep the fanbase onside.

You said they have no power in a club, I specifically agreed that they have no literal ownership of the club, but they can still exert influence. Just leave it you have no idea what you're arguing.

yes, yes you are right I see now

Whos talking about getting rid? The sale has gone through, nothings gonna change that. How about some pressure on them about their appalling human rights record and their tendency to kill off journalists that report on them in a less than favourable way?

I'd say Newcastle fans are better placed than anyone to push that message across with them just taking over the club and probably wanting to keep the fanbase onside.

yes correct. I agree now

I think we know the answer. The moralising, relativism and revisionism will give all the hypocrites on this thread what they need to sleep at night

Seems you're the one most wound up about it.

Responding almost three hours later to an old post because no one else had come back at you.

was watching the England v Andorra replay. Was pretty good.

anyway back to your ability to dismiss your values based on a club you don’t like. Tell me more.

was watching the England v Andorra replay. Was pretty good.

anyway back to your ability to dismiss your values based on a club you don’t like. Tell me more.

I don't like Newcastle do I?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
did you watch the Russia World Cup? Will you watch the Qatar World Cup?

its all part of the same hypocrisy. Accept it

Did you know in Russia it's legal for a man to eat up his wife and homosexuality is illegal ther under Putin ?

Yet you never seem to read the same amount of outrage directed at having the WC at Homophobic and Misogynist Russia as there seems to be directed at Qatar.

The hypocrisy and double standards is really pathetic, and I am not taking about any posters here, more the offended SJW snowflakes complaint about the Qatar World Cup on Facebook and Twitter.

I don't like Newcastle do I?

I don’t think you hate Newcastle. I think you hate the system. But because you can’t express it in an adult way you reach for the closest baby rattler.

Our turn in the barrel I guess. But you’ll be there to watch all the games. Just enjoy it.

Back