The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Who died and made you boss? Besides the integrity of your football club when you deliberately cheated in order to increase your draft hand, that is.
The Western Bulldogs grand final team included a player who drove into several parked cars off his face (breaching state lockdown restrictions), another who drove said player from the scene of the crime, another player who was found collapsed and carrying drugs outside of a nightclub, and several players involved in a targeted bullying campaign against "premiership hero" Tom Boyd, doubtlessly contributing to his well-publicised mental health battles.

Laughable that anyone let alone a Dogs supporter could question the integrity of the victorious Melbourne Demons.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Western Bulldogs grand final team included a player who drove into several parked cars off his face (breaching state lockdown restrictions), another who drove said player from the scene of the crime, another player who was found collapsed and carrying drugs outside of a nightclub, and several players involved in a targeted bullying campaign against "premiership hero" Tom Boyd, doubtlessly contributing to his well-publicised mental health battles.

Laughable that anyone let alone a Dogs supporter could question the integrity of the victorious Melbourne Demons.

Please teach us how to culcha…

E9A701DF-5472-44A3-9B9B-7BB69A20802A.jpeg

3AE3CF04-A6FC-4C4C-B0FD-843B7AC355E1.jpeg

57D796BA-088D-4C84-BF3F-6189AF4121CD.jpeg

3A4325A8-5154-4969-A265-77889AB0FC00.jpeg

6A52A294-A043-458A-90E3-BF9FB59A3EA0.jpeg

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Please teach us how to culcha…
It was made quite clear in my post that my comments were restricted to players who actually played in your grand final team; a point you either deliberately ignored, or simply didn't understand (I'm not even sure how that's possible tbh)

Is Clayton's indiscretion from five years ago- not waiting until you are 0.0 the night after a couple of drinks?- after his very first season, really comparable to shitting in a team-mate's bag, the vice captain driving into several parked cars then demanding a younger teammate to drive him from the crime scene, or passing out on the side of a road carrying drugs..?

Pathetic troll attempt, and off-topic so let's leave it at that and move back onto the actual topic of this thread, which is that the Western Bulldogs cheat.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It was made quite clear in my post that my comments were restricted to players who actually played in your grand final team; a point you either deliberately ignored, or simply didn't understand (I'm not even sure how that's possible tbh)

Is Clayton's indiscretion from five years ago- not waiting until you are 0.0 the night after a couple of drinks?- after his very first season, really comparable to shitting in a team-mate's bag, the vice captain driving into several parked cars then demanding a younger teammate to drive him from the crime scene, or passing out on the side of a road carrying drugs..?

Pathetic troll attempt, and off-topic so let's leave it at that and move back onto the actual topic of this thread, which is that the Western Bulldogs cheat.

Stringer “pood” in Boyd’s locker, if thats the rumour you are seeking. A player who didn’t play in the grand final. God this thread is getting more amusing by the hour. But yes let’s continue to criticise the integrity of a whole club by only singling out players who played in a grand final 🤣🤣🤣. Your own supporters are even turning against trolls like you.

Last edited:

BarryMorgan

Premiership Player
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Missed this.

No no no no… only players that played in the grand final can impact the integrity of a club. Any depth player doesn’t count.
Drink driving also doesn’t count if it’s your second season, and past players don’t count. 🤪🤪

DrPowellPepper

All Australian
Jul 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Spurs
Thread being derailed…
Dees supporters have earned the right to be cocky, we copped it on here all year- “ talk to us in September” “July premiers” amongst other things.

The thing that annoys me about the dogs supporters in this thread they refuse to own it. YOU GET A ******* GOOD RUN. Why can’t they admit that ?
For what it’s worth I thought we probably had the favourable run from the umpires in the GF.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread being derailed…
Dees supporters have earned the right to be cocky, we copped it on here all year- “ talk to us in September” “July premiers” amongst other things.

The thing that annoys me about the dogs supporters in this thread they refuse to own it. YOU GET A ******* GOOD RUN. Why can’t they admit that ?
For what it’s worth I thought we probably had the favourable run from the umpires in the GF.

We have owned it. We got belted fair and square by a better side. Which supporters aren’t owning it? We are just trying to weed out the trolls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DrPowellPepper

All Australian
Jul 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Spurs
No one has said we haven’t - it’s people suggesting we get more free kicks than other teams, which is patently false, that is the annoying part.

Are u suggesting you total free kicks is more relevant than differential?

I’m more interested in talking why this happens. Not buying into conspiracy theory’s or favouritism.

BarryMorgan

Premiership Player
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are u suggesting you total free kicks is more relevant than differential?

I’m more interested in talking why this happens. Not buying into conspiracy theory’s or favouritism.
Nope, I’m referring to the whole #freekickbulldogs narrative, which just isn’t supported by the numbers.
Do we get more free kicks than any other team? Nope.
Do we get less frees paid against us than any other team? Yes.
Why? Who knows.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Stringer “pood” in Boyd’s locker, if thats the rumour you are seeking. A player who didn’t play in the grand final. God this thread is getting more amusing by the hour. But yes let’s continue to criticise the integrity of a whole club by only singling out players who played in a grand final 🤣🤣🤣. Your own supporters are even turning against trolls like you.
If you re-read my original comment, you will see I made no reference to Boyd copping a nugget in his bag, only the bullying which was club wide (I recall Boyd also having to physically defend himself from Cordy as well?). I have seen Libba accused of leaving a surprise in Tom’s bag, but on this very, very minor point I will concede.

FWIW if I wanted to include Stringer’s off-field antics in my assessment of your club’s lack of integrity and culture there is clearly no lack of material.

But I digress.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you re-read my original comment, you will see I made no reference to Boyd copping a nugget in his bag, only the bullying which was club wide (I recall Boyd also having to physically defend himself from Cordy as well?). I have seen Libba accused of leaving a surprise in Tom’s bag, but on this very, very minor point I will concede.

FWIW if I wanted to include Stringer’s off-field antics in my assessment of your club’s lack of integrity and culture there is clearly no lack of material.n

But I digress.

Do you read the utter drivel you post lol? “Oh I heard there was bullying, Libba did X, so it must be true”…
What’s more concerning is you genuinely believe the shi* you post.

A club who obviously tanked, a fake “supporter” still goes on about integrity at other clubs. You almost can’t make this up.

Anywho fraud, for someone who called his own team campaigners at round 19, keep up the laughs for everyone.

Mute.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

FWIW if I wanted to include Stringer’s off-field antics in my assessment of your club’s lack of integrity and culture there is clearly no lack of material.

But I digress.
OK I’m putting you on Ignore. This hurts my eyes.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
A club who obviously tanked, a fake “supporter” still goes on about integrity at other clubs. You almost can’t make this up.

Anywho fraud, for someone who called his own team campaigners at round 19, keep up the laughs for everyone.

Mute.
... Did you actually go back and looked at my posts in a Round 19 gameday thread? Really?

That's touching, but also a little bit sad. I'm not sure why you would admit to that, but it's great to know, thank you.

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
At the end of the day, the only excuse that Dogs fans could come up to explain the completely corrupt and biased umpiring that the dogs received ALL SEASON LONG was that they are more disciplined than other teams.

But where was this so called discipline during the GF when they turned to water on the national stage? So they're disciplined to not give away free kicks but not disciplined enough to not get blown out by 70 in a GF? So it's conditional discipline? Riiiigghhht. This is why people believe that the dogs are a pack of stagers led and taught by Bevo to duck, dive and flop at every opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back