Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

in fairness to newcastle, it'll take years to establish themselves. probably about a decade i'd say
The goal right now needs to be keep us out of relegation, then fix up a lot of the other issues. Our training facilities haven’t been upgraded in 15 years; players have been using wheelie bins for their ice baths for crying out loud.

The goal right now needs to be keep us out of relegation, then fix up a lot of the other issues. Our training facilities haven’t been upgraded in 15 years; players have been using wheelie bins for their ice baths for crying out loud.

I reckon you'll raid Barcelona as they simply won't be able to refuse the cash on offer. Coutinho, Aguero are both PL experienced. Then you've got the likes of Dembele who is out of contract in July. Barca will surely be happy to take what they can get instead of losing him on a freebie.

Newcastle were after Nat Phillips in the summer but baulked at 15m, that shouldn't be too much of a problem now. CBs of Lascelles, Tarkowski & Phillips would be ideal to survive a relegation battle.

Keeper wise would the Mancs be able to turn down a massive offer for Henderson who seems to be #2 now? Navas has been mentioned but I suspect the Qataris won't deal at all with the Saudis.

I reckon you'll raid Barcelona as they simply won't be able to refuse the cash on offer. Coutinho, Aguero are both PL experienced. Then you've got the likes of Dembele who is out of contract in July. Barca will surely be happy to take what they can get instead of losing him on a freebie.

Newcastle were after Nat Phillips in the summer but baulked at 15m, that shouldn't be too much of a problem now. CBs of Lascelles, Tarkowski & Phillips would be ideal to survive a relegation battle.

Keeper wise would the Mancs be able to turn down a massive offer for Henderson who seems to be #2 now? Navas has been mentioned but I suspect the Qataris won't deal at all with the Saudis.

Don’t disagree with the Barca raid. Coutinho should definitely be on the list.

On keeper the bigger issue is injury. I don’t think we will address it until the summer if at all, Dubravka is a damn good keeper and plenty enough to keep us up once he’s fit again which shouldn’t be too far away. Would much rather we target a big centre back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Hazard to Chelsea talk for 50m. chef would surely be creaming himself if it happens in January. He did his hammy again in the nations league final though, pretty injury plagued these days.
Um nah, I don't want him back. You must be confusing me with someone else. I'm pretty comfortable with the attacking players we already have.

It's just international break clickbait anyway. Don't take it seriously.

Does that mean Hendo stays now? It's always difficult to hang on to a quality keeper as a #2.

No idea, we'd probably sell with the right offer.

Apparently Puma getting involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't hold out too much hope of Puma doing anything. We've heard it all before regarding Adidas and Nike getting involved in transfers but it never materialises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back