Disrespectful Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

You know that repeating this doesn't actually make it true. Not many of us actually give two shits about Melbourne singing a song.
You know there were tears over this and if it wasn't against bigfooty rules I'd very happily quote the posters from your board who were upset about it :cool:

You know there were tears over this and if it wasn't against bigfooty rules I'd very happily quote the posters from your board who were upset about it :cool:
Guess you'll have to stick to lurking on the Bulldogs board to flog yourself off to the small handful of posts from the few that mentioned it.

He’s absolutely right.

Problem is he’s now gone and generated a story based off of a song the Dees song amongst 100 other songs during their premiership celebration. So he’s just confirmed what a hypocrite he is.
I get the point but Sam is not the big boss of this. He probably had a deadline to produce a story that generates so much discussion. Someone can hate the game but still have to play it.

Now, if Hutchy said it.........

also, Will Grigg on fire, your defence is terrified.

I get the point but Sam is not the big boss of this. He probably had a deadline to produce a story that generates so much discussion. Someone can hate the game but still have to play it.

Now, if Hutchy said it.........

also, Will Grigg on fire, your defence is terrified.

Fair point, although I reckon that excuse is much harder to cop from someone with the influence in the media as McClure. If a newbie journo did that you’d be more inclined to accept that they’re just doing what their boss tells them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good are the Dees tho, I mean seriously?

It's not enough that we embarrassed our opposition with a ruthless and uncompromising grand final performance, not just beating them on the scoreboard but breaking their spirit as well, and then not only do we mock them when the stadium empties but we film it and plaster it on social media as well.

I don't have the words for it. It's just fu**in' beautiful. And their fans getting upset about it just makes it, I mean, how good does it get?!?!

I saw we were singing a particular ABBA song too by the way, one that "Bazenlenko" put up on his social media earlier.
Keep going Dees!!!!

You called your own team “campaigners” towards the end of the season when you lost to us. Now look at you change tune. You’re a fraud of a supporter.

Pretty sure this is about as big as the Bulldogs-GWS rivalry; the media working hard to make it a thing, but nobody actually gives a sh*t.
I think the Bulldogs and Melbourne can have a bit of rivalry in the next few years if both teams contend for years to come but this song is irrelevant to it. The only true rivalries are the showdowns and derbies.

You called your own team “campaigners” towards the end of the season when you lost to us. Now look at you change tune. You’re a fraud of a supporter.
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Is this the third thread you've brought this up in today? To go digging through my old posts, I must admit, I am genuinely humbled that I mean so much to you. If only your midfield put in half as much effort when the heat got turned up!

Anyway, keep digging son, you'll find PLENTY of examples of me ripping into those red and blue pricks. But goddamn did they do me proud this year! :heart:

You know I reckon after you win a flag the players are free to do pretty much anything they want besides mocking your opponents.
Maybe I’m wrong here and the dees have been singing the same song the dogs have been during the season, I hope that’s the case as if they are taking the piss out of them I think it’s pretty poor form, especially after just winning the ultimate.
Thoughts?

What a great year the D’s had. Love the thread title. They were disrespectfully awesome in the way they approached their footy. 2022 won’t be much different I suspect. Congrats.

WB can GAGF if they take offence to that. So can the media or anyone who wants to write about it. We just won our first flag since 1964. If the WB are upset they should have tried harder.

View attachment 1246924
God frkn hell, how could you write such crap. The OP is not CEO or coach of the bulldogs......,how frkn stupid are you?

God frkn hell, how could you write such crap. The OP is not CEO or coach of the bulldogs......,how frkn stupid are you?
He said “if they take offence”. He never said the Bulldogs have taken offence.

WB can still GAGF though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back