Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump Dc hotel lost millions , shocked I tell you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 45th president sent a personal video message to the family of Ashli Babbitt. The video was played during a ‘Texas loves Ashli Babbitt’ rally on Sunday, where family members and supporters gathered to commemorate and honor what would have been Babitt’s 36th birthday.
During the video, Donald Trump spoke on Babbitt’s Air Force career.
“Ashli served our country in the United States Air Force for 14-years, where she was a security forces airman and eventually went on to achieve the rank of senior airman,” he explained. “She defended our nation overseas, including in Iraq to fight in the War on Terror.”
Trump expressed his deepest sentiments to the Babbitt family and called on the Department of Justice to reopen its investigation into her death. He asserted there was no reason for her to have lost her life that day.

Thank you Ashli, my family and I watched with glee that day, safe in our bunker, all the people, very good people by the way, who believed my lies went into the Capital to save us when Mike Pence wouldn't, he's a bad man, a very bad man who did a very bad thing that day, watching you though gave us great joy. I finally felt like one of the dictators I have long admired, they are some very good people doing very wonderful things. Seeing you laying there still wearing your MAGA hat, was thrilling to see. Today, I am sending your family a very nice video on your birthday, but this isn't about you, it's of me talking so I know it will be cherished and should play in your home on a continuous loop, lots of people are saying it's the most perfect and beautiful video they have seen in the history of the entire whole wide world ever. I hope your family is thinking of me today and of all the terrible, very terrible things that have been done to me. I was treated so poorly and the only right thing is to instill me as President again and I should get two terms because of how badly I was treated, it's all about me today and everyday.

Thank you Ashli, my family and I watched with glee that day, safe in our bunker, all the people, very good people by the way, who believed my lies went into the Capital to save us when Mike Pence wouldn't, he's a bad man, a very bad man who did a very bad thing that day, watching you though gave us great joy. I finally felt like one of the dictators I have long admired, they are some very good people doing very wonderful things. Seeing you laying there still wearing your MAGA hat, was thrilling to see. Today, I am sending your family a very nice video on your birthday, but this isn't about you, it's of me talking so I know it will be cherished and should play in your home on a continuous loop, lots of people are saying it's the most perfect and beautiful video they have seen in the history of the entire whole wide world ever. I hope your family is thinking of me today and of all the terrible, very terrible things that have been done to me. I was treated so poorly and the only right thing is to instill me as President again and I should get two terms because of how badly I was treated, it's all about me today and everyday.
I thought putting the Beatles song “life goes on” in the background was a bit much though as well as the laugh tracks.

Thing is, it took me a little too long to decide if this was parody...

Just casually praising a dead terrorist

There were several veterans in the crowd on 6 January. What could it be that made these veterans return to their country and think they had the right to act with impunity over the democratic will of the people of a country?

Easier to otherise it and call them a terrorist. Never mind that the only person killed that day was an unarmed woman who was shot and killed by police for protesting too hard. As is the case for the many other unarmed victims of police violence in the US, non-compliance is not a grounds for the death penalty. Whatever self-serving and hypocritical reason for Trump saying this, he's not wrong that there should be a proper investigation, and it shouldn't be carried out by the people relishing the opportunity to paint themselves as victims after spending years doing far worse to the people they govern.

non-compliance is not a grounds for the death penalty

To say this is simply a matter of non compliance is nonsense. The officer had every reason to suspect that this woman meant harm to those he was charged with protecting. No chance of any charges sticking.

“Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back