Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Two A League players make The Guardian'slist for the best players worlwide born in 2004.

Not bad for a comp with teams supposedly full of potatoes!

They make a list every year and it regularly has A-League players in it. It’s funny reading back on some of the lists, only a handful actually make it in top leagues.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Mane is on 100k a week bro. He earns less than Ox, Keita and Milner at Liverpool. He's the 12th highest earner at Liverpool when IMO he should be top three.

He's also basically cooked.

Oh is he?

4 goals in 7 league matches. 5 in 9 all comps.

I'll take a cooked Sadio Mane.

No one's stopping you. Just don't think he's on the same level as a Mo Salah or VVD when it comes to what his wage should be.

He's scored a couple lately but he's spamming shots and passing up better options because he's so fixated on getting his goals to prove his worth. Just don't see it with him like a few years ago.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
No one's stopping you. Just don't think he's on the same level as a Mo Salah or VVD when it comes to what his wage should be.

He's scored a couple lately but he's spamming shots and passing up better options because he's so fixated on getting his goals to prove his worth. Just don't see it with him like a few years ago.
Not on the same level. He just should be on far more thatn 100k. Mo and VVD should be the top earners with Mane on the next level down with Ali and Fabinho.

No idea what we're doing with the front three as all have 2 years left on their contract with no renewals yet.

Mane had a poor season last season, but he's had a pretty good start to the season this season. Still giving it a bit of time to see if he is back to his best though but it's been a solid start.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Not on the same level. He just should be on far more thatn 100k. Mo and VVD should be the top earners with Mane on the next level down with Ali and Fabinho.

No idea what we're doing with the front three as all have 2 years left on their contract with no renewals yet.

Mane had a poor season last season, but he's had a pretty good start to the season this season. Still giving it a bit of time to see if he is back to his best though but it's been a solid start.
well they will be 31,31 and 32 in 2 years time.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
well they will be 31,31 and 32 in 2 years time.
Im well aware of that but we just extended Hendo and VVD who are 31 and 30. Both older than those three.

Mo is a special case to because he looks after himself like Ronaldo does and he might be the best player on the planet. If we dont extend him I'll lose my mind.

FBVyUK8WUAAalWW

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Im well aware of that but we just extended Hendo and VVD who are 31 and 30. Both older than those three.

Mo is a special case to because he looks after himself like Ronaldo does and he might be the best player on the planet. If we dont extend him I'll lose my mind.
they're not going to go anywhere. they would just be deciding how many years they give them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back