News Welcome to the Bulldogs, Tim O'Brien

Remove this Banner Ad

The defence is going to be different next season with Tim replacing Cordy/Gardiner and Kharmis or Crozier if he can get his form back replacing Wood.
I think our basic set up will be Keath , Gardner/Cordy & TOB will make up half our back 6. TOB's pace will allow us too run with with a taller set up. He also adds a genuine intercept capability to our back half. Hope he can be an important component of our defence for another strong tilt at a flag

What was Crozier for a number of years? Took some of the best marks I e seen.
Obrien is a bit taller than Crozier so should be a bit more adept at having to match up on the taller opposition if he has too. Would be great if we could get both fit and firing think Crozier could be suited as a lockdown defender on the small forwards

Obrien is a bit taller than Crozier so should be a bit more adept at having to match up on the taller opposition if he has too. Would be great if we could get both fit and firing think Crozier could be suited as a lockdown defender on the small forwards

One thing that shi*s me with Crozier is he tries to go third man up, barely gets a fist on it, ball falls down and an opposition small who stays down gets an easy goal. Happens so often. If you’re gonna go, you better belt the ball out of bounds or as far away as possible.

One thing that shi*s me with Crozier is he tries to go third man up, barely gets a fist on it, ball falls down and an opposition small who stays down gets an easy goal. Happens so often. If you’re gonna go, you better belt the ball out of bounds or as far away as possible.
Maybe 2021 Crozier, in form Croz was the best at killing an aerial contest in our team by an absolute mile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back