Player Watch Patrick Lipinski

Remove this Banner Ad

All of his highlights were basically making other people look great.

I like that, I think he's going to be as valuable as a Jack Crisp on the move. If he gets an Adams dish-off, he'll be dangerous.

And yes. Very good looking fella. No qualification.

All of his highlights were basically making other people look great.

I like that, I think he's going to be as valuable as a Jack Crisp on the move. If he gets an Adams dish-off, he'll be dangerous.

And yes. Very good looking fella. No qualification.
Much like Leon, truly shone in bringing his team mates into the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's looks a little like a young Isaac Smith

Sad that people still need to stress their heterosexual when admiring the appearance of someone of the same sex.
I've thought about this, & in a thread like bigfooty where you can't tell the sex of people commenting, I think it's fine as it gives more of a compliment to his looks.

It comes across to me like 'even though I rarely notice a good looking man, this is a man that made me notice how good looking he is.'

I doubt posters care if people think they're hetero or not. No homo of course.

Another sdeal done, what is going on? Very happy, a skilful mid. I hope he is another Simon Black.

Also, Lippa? Surely we can do better for a nickname. Maybe Pink? Pole Dancer?

Adam Cooney refers to him as 'The Eclipse' along with others around the Kennel I believe.

"Because he is so good looking, you can't look straight at him!"

For those who may be wondering...
The Mod team believe a welcome thread should only be started when there's an official tweet from the AFL or Collingwood.
TD has been aware of this for some time and given we've made him abide by it, it's only fair others do too.

PS: I had a bit of a hiccup with it and TD's likes dropped off.
Please feel free to go back and give him your love again if you feel so inclined.

FYI: Gone Critical jathanas Maggie5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back