2022 off season moves

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
I think Lauderdale could bounce back if Siggins moved to be permanent CHF/FF. They need a tall match winner Fwd of the ball.

Yep definitely need a key forward, if Fyfe comes back and potentially Bellchambers, It could free up Siggins to be that player but ideally you’d still want him on ball in my opinion. Key forwards stock across the whole comp are pretty light on to be honest.

jj15

All Australian
Jan 10, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep definitely need a key forward, if Fyfe comes back and potentially Bellchambers, It could free up Siggins to be that player but ideally you’d still want him on ball in my opinion. Key forwards stock across the whole comp are pretty light on to be honest.
Bellchambers, Fyfe, Franklin, Tilley, Rolfe, Christensen and Walsh when back. Add Smith as ruck.
I think they could afford to have him fwd with those players already in there.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Bellchambers, Fyfe, Franklin, Tilley, Rolfe, Christensen and Walsh when back. Add Smith as ruck.
I think they could afford to have him fwd with those players already in there.

Bryce will be out for a lot of the year, Tilley playing Devils.
It’s a big move to take your best midfielder out of there.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
They beat Launceston and North Launceston (twice) last year all without Rainbird and Davis.
Weird going into next year the gap will grow with Clarence losing so many.

Were never a chance to do it in the finals though, they were way off. The southern teams have really fallen away the last two seasons, Clarence were the best of a poor lot, Kingborough should not be playing finals with that team.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Well they were always gonna be more likely than North Hobart amd as results show were clearly the best performed side in the South in 2021.

Agree on both points but there was very little chance they were winning the flag, I’d be suprised if that’s why he went there.

jj15

All Australian
Jan 10, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Geelong
Playing TSL was biggest reason, he didn’t fit in at the Old Scholars. Loves to train and learn. Big loss for Roos if retired. Along with Jackson, Webberley, Green and Buchener.

Phil49

Senior List
Apr 9, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Kingston look to have picked up some quality players this off season. Well done.

Hearing lots of rumours about the roos. Think there's quite a few out the door. To Sorell and lindisfarne. Was told that a lot of the underage players are heading to Sorell.

Back