The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that anyone, even the most ardent Norf supporter, could think Ben McKay is anywhere near Weitering's level has to be a joke.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

Your entire backline copped it that day. Including McKay.

Yeah no s**t. You really want to post highlights when my mob who are s**t and finished bottom absolutely flogged your soft as s**t team who were playing for finals and our pick 73 tore your pick 1 a new a-hole?

WalshistheGOAT

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah no sh*t. You really want to post highlights when my mob who are sh*t and finished bottom absolutely flogged your soft as sh*t team who were playing for finals and our pick 73 tore your pick 1 a new a-hole?

Yeah jeez those 2 goals he kicked on him! Tore him an absolute new one!

I wonder how many Harry would have kicked on Walker if he werent injured after he joined the elite club of 'Players to turn down North after being offered 5x the market rate'? Reckon Josh Kelly, Dusty and Harry catch up for weekly meets to reminisce how elite their pitches to get them across were.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yeah no sh*t. You really want to post highlights when my mob who are sh*t and finished bottom absolutely flogged your soft as sh*t team who were playing for finals and our pick 73 tore your pick 1 a new a-hole?

I forgot, you don’t want highlights that will highlight that you are incorrect. So here is another one

Larkey kicked 7 goals on Weitering as the clip clearly show. 😂

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

I wonder how many Harry would have kicked on Walker if he werent injured after he joined the elite club of 'Players to turn down North after being offered 5x the market rate'? Reckon Josh Kelly, Dusty and Harry catch up for weekly meets to reminisce how elite their pitches to get them across were.

Harry sleeps with the light on. That's why he always pussies out of playing against his brother.
I'd rather get turned down by Josh Kelly and Dustin Martin than get big fish like Mitch McGovern, Saad and that Giants HBF you are trying to play in the midfield. That's over $2m a season on shite.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

North’s recruitment video to players around the league.

1634014143492.gif

WalshistheGOAT

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Harry sleeps with the light on. That's why he always pussies out of playing against his brother.
I'd rather get turned down by Josh Kelly and Dustin Martin than get big fish like Mitch McGovern, Saad and that Giants HBF you are trying to play in the midfield. That's over $2m a season on sh*te.
Harry sleeps with the light on so he can look at his Coleman medal sitting on his bedside table as he falls asleep.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I forgot, you don’t want highlights that will highlight that you are incorrect. So here is another one

Larkey kicked 7 goals on Weitering as the clip clearly show. 😂

Flogged him. He was so lost he was on Zu at one point and gave Larkey a goal with a s**t handball on another. At least 4 kicked on him.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I'd rather get turned down by Josh Kelly and Dustin Martin than get big fish like Mitch McGovern, Saad and that Giants HBF you are trying to play in the midfield. That's over $2m a season on sh*te.

Naming Saad is just ridiculous lol. I mean I would have done a split of Pick 8 and gone that route but to name Saad in your hissy fit is just ignorant. Williams was one of the best FA players last year, he nominated Carlton and we got him through the door, poor first year, we hope he will find his best form again. McGovern is a lost cause at this stage. And no, you’d rather that Kelly and Dusty didn’t turn you down. 😂

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
As opposed to Carlton overpaying free agents haha

A lot of them have been front loaded and won’t be on much coin by 2023. Smart from the club really. When a player nominates your club, you get me through the door and we have had a lot of nominations the last 3 years. Papley was the one that got away.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Naming Saad is just ridiculous lol. I mean I would have done a split of Pick 8 and gone that route but to name Saad in your hissy fit is just ignorant. Williams was one of the best FA players last year, he nominated Carlton and we got him through the door, poor first year, we hope he will find his best form again. McGovern is a lost cause at this stage. And no, you’d rather that Kelly and Dusty didn’t turn you down. 😂
You misinterpreted my point. Would rather strike out going for gold than fill my salary cap with overpaid plodders.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You misinterpreted my point. Would rather strike out going for gold than fill my salary cap with overpaid plodders.

That’s a misinterpretation of our list. There aren’t many overpaid players on it and most have been front loaded. They still get the same money but it’s spread more evenly. There will come a time when one or two will have to go so we can afford bigger contracts for players in the future but that is not now.

McGovern in the only contract on the list that I wish we didn’t have. Williams will give us something, McGovern hasn’t for whatever reason.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
True, very bored over here. Usually I can only unclench on the very last day of the trade period. :(

imagine battlers like Dawson and Clark seemingly the biggest names left to be traded. Peter Bell and Carlton Nicky Austin should be congratulated for doing the Cerra deal so quickly and efficiently.

Geelong and Sydney are going to fold and trade Clark and Dawson for what's been speculated in the media BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back