NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

You getting sick is not the risk we’re talking about.

It’s all I care about. Me and my immediate family. Selfish sure but frankly I’m over being Mr Nice Guy when it’s got us nowhere. The UK are back living we need to as well

It’s all I care about. Me and my immediate family. Selfish sure but frankly I’m over being Mr Nice Guy when it’s got us nowhere. The UK are back living we need to as well

Bit hard to fill the car over there at the moment. Hopefully there's a good picnic spot nearby!

Nobody suggested you should be.

Exactly why our plan is more than fair. Opened up at 70%, more at 80%. I have an issue with the Dec 1 thing but I’m comfortable we’d be in the high 80’s by then anyway.

We had a target and we hit it. Plus allows us back to pubs, etc which helps the economy

Sorry, that is mind-blowingly ignorant.

Still a bunch of anti vaxxers out there. We’ve done our part it’s time to start living. Yeah there may be cases but the actual numbers are in the past it’s all about hospitalisations now.

Bit hard to fill the car over there at the moment. Hopefully there's a good picnic spot nearby!

A picnic might be off the table (sorry). According to some pics coming back from friends over there, the supermarkets look like a plague of locusts has been through. Scenes akin to Melbourne in April last year with empty shelves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know you do live in a society don't you?

Yeah the society where we haven’t been able to do squat and other countries are going about their business. We have got to the targets that it let’s embrace the new world order. You don’t like it that’s fine stay at home.

Yeah I would not be using the UK as an example of anything right now.

Bozo and the Tories are about to bring about their worst winter since world war 2.

Yeah the society where we haven’t been able to do squat and other countries are going about their business. We have got to the targets that it let’s embrace the new world order. You don’t like it that’s fine stay at home.
Other countries have people dropping like flies.

I'm all for opening up, but people have to have had a chance to get vaccinated. People still haven't had that chance and that's purely on the federal government. We all did hard yards in 2020 to give us time to get vaccinated and Scotty Morrison and his mates wasted it. That's who you should be focusing your anger on.

Yeah I would not be using the UK as an example of anything right now.

Bozo and the Tories are about to bring about their worst winter since world war 2.

Least they aren’t locked down and can make decisions individually

Least they aren’t locked down and can make decisions individually
Give me lockdowns over No gas, No power, No food and rooted supply lines.

Not to mention about 5 million people willingly put back into poverty by a first world western nation under Bozo

I have no issue with states opening up internally whenever they deem fit. If we wait for 80% of the country to be vaxxed, those in NSW or VIC will be locked down for additional months because some of those in WA or QLD don’t want the jab, whilst they live somewhat normally.

Once a state reaches 80% double the interstate borders should be dropped to other states who have reached that mark. It’s pretty simple. Premiers in some states have already quashed the 80% milestone though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back