Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm astonished by some of the moralising in this thread. Anyone who bought one of these balls in a state of post-premiership delirium would be pissing themselves with laughter. They have invested in an anecdote way more valuable than a legit signed footy. It isn't like he is stealing from the poor. You don't buy this stuff unless you are seriously struggling to find ways to dispose of your excess cash.

It still fascinates me how this guy is a totally a different person to what he was all those years ago

I'm astonished by some of the moralising in this thread. Anyone who bought one of these balls in a state of post-premiership delirium would be pissing themselves with laughter. They have invested in an anecdote way more valuable than a legit signed footy. It isn't like he is stealing from the poor. You don't buy this stuff unless you are seriously struggling to find ways to dispose of your excess cash.
What a load of crap - 57 years it took !!!
Some people may have spent a months grocery money making a once in a lifetime purchase - hardly excess cash.

Years ago, when the schoolgirl s**t blew up, my mate saw him leave Port Melb Coles without paying for his frozen pizza at the self-service checkouts. He was 2 bucks short or something.

Classic Ricky.

So if you can afford it it does not matter if someone steals from you???? :rolleyes:

Ricky is just providing a higher level of memorabilia. Would you rather own the ball that sent this clown to jail or a ball signed by some footy players?
We're a bunch of nuns for deploring forged sports memorabilia, good one. Would we rather lead painted gold, or actual gold mate?? No one wants his forged rubbish!!

What a load of crap - 57 years it took !!!
Some people may have spent a months grocery money making a once in a lifetime purchase - hardly excess cash.

"Sorry kids, there'll be no Christmas this year. Your Dad invested all our savings in Ricky Nixon's Premiership Memorabilia."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back