Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
You are just making personal attacks now without attempting to counter what I said.

What was there to attempt to counter?

Getting sick with, and recovering from COVID-19, gives you better future protection than the vaccine.

It also comes with all the actual risks of COVID-19.

As I’ve said before; if ‘natural immunity’ was a vaccine option you’d complain the side effects were too high.

The vaccines are slightly less effective, but significantly less risky.

The guy from Pfizer (Senior Associate Scientist) said they were looking into whether elevated troponin levels was vaccine based, particularly for younger people. And if confirmed, there's a risk that they 'might pull something from the market'. Maybe such tests should have been done before these experimental vaccines were implemented on hundreds of millions of people?

The validity of antibody tests are another part of the narrative.

The TGA has received and undertaken an expedited assessment of a number of applications for laboratory-based serology immunoassay tests and point-of-care (often referred to as PoC or PoCT) serology tests that utilise lateral flow immunoassay technology.​
Point-of-care serology tests are intended to detect IgG and/or IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 from venous or finger prick blood samples that are placed on a test strip. These tests look similar to common pregnancy tests. Results take about 15–30 minutes.​
Serology antibody assays generally provide historic information about viral exposure. They can indicate whether an individual has past exposure to SARS-CoV-2. It is not yet evident that the detection of antibodies reflects the presence of protective immunity, so the detection of antibodies may not exclude remaining infectivity in a patient.​

The TGA has gone full bore on PCR tests to find positive 'cases' of SARS-CoV-2 but been very hesitant in finding that people have protective immunity.
Generally point of care tests are not particularly reliable (eg compare point of care troponin to formal troponin) a antibody test which typically involves serial dilution to find a level being point of care I’d have methodology issues with.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Journalist : I had COVID. And I have monster immunity after eight months or so. I just got checked last month for antibodies.

Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: I mean that's no worries. Same thing with my brother.

Journalist : So should I get the vaccine?

Chris Croce : Wait.

Journalist : Until when?

Chris Croce : If your immunity starts to wane, then get vaccinated.

Journalist : So I'm well protected?

Chris Croce: Yeah

Journalist : Like as much as the vaccine.

Chris Croce : Probably more.

Journalist : How so? Like, how much more?

Chris Croce : I mean. So when we came out with, let's see. so right now, we're seeing and increase in the Delta variant. Mostly not because of the variant. Because of immune...their...basically...their antibodies are waning. So they're still protected, but not have that 95% efficacy. It's more like 70%. So you're being - you’re protected most likely for longer since there was a natural response.

Chris Croce: I mean, I still like I work for an evil corporation. So, basically, they're trying to keep track of everyone that's been vaccinated - versus the census of how many people are actually reported. So, I mean they're trying to get their numbers, but still you shouldn't have to show anything. Which is basically, in my opinion, a violation of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act - that protects civil rights). They - no one has the right to ask you if you've been vaccinated or so - it's an invasion of privacy. I don't agree with it. I mean you have multiple companies that were basically given a crap ton of money to produce vaccines and they're pushing them.

Journalist : So what happens to the monoclonal antibody treatments?

Chris Croce: Pushed to the side.

Journalist : Why?

Chris Croce: Money. It's disgusting. You're not wearing a wire, right?

I mean, I still feel like I work for an evil corporation 'cause it comes down to profits. In the end and I mean, I'm there to help people not make millions and millions of dollars. So I mean, that's the moral dilemma.

Journalist : I would say billions and billions.

Chris Croce: I'm trying to be nice!

Journalist : No, I hear you, I hear you, I do. I mean I'll still give you a hard time about it.

Chris Croce: Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now.

Journalist : How so?

Chris Croce: By it netted, like, over $15 billion last year. You don't talk about anything that can possibly implicate you, or like, Big Pharma. Even if you shut the door to the office, it's kind of like, who's listening?

Journalist : I'm glad you didn't get any myocarditis. Cause that's a concern, right?

Chris Croce: Yeah. More so for younger people.

Journalist : Why?

Chris Croce: That's what we're looking into right now. So, yeah, we're doing. We just sent, like, 3,000 patients' samples to get tested for, like, elevated troponin levels (risk of heart attack) to see if it's vaccine based - or so.

Journalist : What's it look like?

Chris Croce: I don't know. We just sent that over this past week. And the last batch will be sent over next week. All external testing. We'll see. Hopefully it's good. As I mean, if not then, in my opinion, that might pull something from the market.
You replaced the word right wing conspiracy theorist with the word journalist. Nothing from Project Veritas has been found to be true. Ever. Veritas are a conspiracy theory spreading bunch of idiots.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
You replaced the word right wing conspiracy theorist with the word journalist. Nothing from Project Veritas has been found to be true. Ever. Veritas are a conspiracy theory spreading bunch of idiots.

The important sections are not what someone from Project Veritas said. It's what the Pfizer employees said. You can watch the video to see that the transcript is accurate.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
The important sections are not what someone from Project Veritas said. It's what the Pfizer employees said. You can watch the video to see that the transcript is accurate.
Yahuh, I'll never believe anything they do as they heavily edit and doctor videos.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Yahuh, I'll never believe anything they do as they heavily edit and doctor videos.

Does anyone know what the girl from project veritas looks like ? To get men to just randomly blurt out secrets that could cost them millions in NDA fees or even get them killed - she must be very very hot.

Was in bed for 2 days straight and not completely right for about 4, sickest I've been in years.

But wifey got hers done at the same time and no probs whatsoever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was it Pfizer?
Just out of interest how long did you go between jabs. I heard that going closer together can make side effects more likely on the second.
I felt my glands up a bit after the first, but was fine after my 6 weeks second.
My son had his barely 3 weeks apart and was throwing up afterwards after having no reaction to his first.

Summary of Pfizer Employee statements /implications.

1: Just like smallpox, if you catch it and recover , you will be immune to some degree, better than if you are vaccinated.
2: Pfizer are a profit based organisation.

1: The risks of the disease are greater than the risk of the vaccine. So its kind of useless. Maybe if the treatment proves to be highly effective , then catching the disease and treating it may be an option.

2: Duh......I assume the Stool Pigeon gets paid to work there. If he really works there.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Was it Pfizer?
Just out of interest how long did you go between jabs. I heard that going closer together can make side effects more likely on the second.
I felt my glands up a bit after the first, but was fine after my 6 weeks second.
My son had his barely 3 weeks apart and was throwing up afterwards after having no reaction to his first.

Yep Pfizer. Think it was about a month between from memory, so 4 or 5 weeks. No probs at all after the first one.

And yep my main issue after the 2nd one sounds same as your son's, massive nausea. Think I ate a single piece of toast and was out of bed for a grand total of 45 mins over the first 2 days.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Interesting, nicotine probably works better than Ivermectin

1634012360819.png

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Summary of Pfizer Employee statements /implications.

I assume the Stool Pigeon gets paid to work there. If he really works there.

I doubt he works for Pfizer, the "evil corporation" any more.

He states that the increase in cases is not due to the Delta variant but mostly because of antibodies from the vaccines waning.

He believes that citizens being required to provide evidence of vaccines is a violation of civil rights.

Treatments such as for monoclonal antibodies have been "pushed to the side" because of profits, and "it's disgusting".

Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now. It netted over $15 billion last year. You don't talk about anything that can possibly implicate you, or like, Big Pharma.​

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Was it Pfizer?

Yep Pfizer. Think it was about a month between from memory, so 4 or 5 weeks. No probs at all after the first one.

And yep my main issue after the 2nd one sounds same as your son's, massive nausea. Think I ate a single piece of toast and was out of bed for a grand total of 45 mins over the first 2 days.

Throwing up and being confined to bed for 2 days are not normal reactions to a vaccination.

They could have been unrelated to the vaccine. Did you report this to the TGA adverse drug reaction website where it can be evaluated?

I doubt he works for Pfizer, the "evil corporation" any more.

He states that the increase in cases is not due to the Delta variant but mostly because of antibodies from the vaccines waning.

He believes that citizens being required to provide evidence of vaccines is a violation of civil rights.

Treatments such as for monoclonal antibodies have been "pushed to the side" because of profits, and "it's disgusting".

Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now. It netted over $15 billion last year. You don't talk about anything that can possibly implicate you, or like, Big Pharma.​

Chemists working for pharmaceutical companies are no experts in civil rights. Not interested in his opinion on that. Plenty of others think that opinion is bullshit and he's no more qualified than they are.
Is it also a violation of civil rights to ....ask for proof of qualification to drive a car? ask for a passport of proof of identification?
Yes they are selling the vaccine. Chances are that no-one would have developed the vaccine without that little carrot.
How much did it cost them to build multiple grass roots manufacturing sites, using largely unproven ( in mass production ) technology. No doubt that absorbed some of the money they made. Just a little.

Why does such an evil entity give African Nations Ivermectin for free, so that it can be used to fight parasites and stop kids going blind?

Throwing up and being confined to bed for 2 days are not normal reactions to a vaccination.

They could have been unrelated to the vaccine. Did you report this to the TGA adverse drug reaction website where it can be evaluated?

Nausea is listed as one of the possible reactions. So they already know about it.
My son had his shot and was throwing up the day of his second shot.
My daughter's boyfriend threw up a lot all night after his first shot.

possibly useful article, however is guilty of inflating results by using relative risk reduction (its not on its own in that, many study authors do the same thing)
it is the absolute risk reduction that is interesting
- 4.8% absolute risk (6.6% vs 1.8%) which is a number needed to treat to prevent one infection of 20 (with a 4 week treatment - presume study authors are assuming the benefit holds over a longer treatment time). its also small numbers (i think it works out to 16 infections in placebo vs 5 in non placebo); compare to pfizer vaccine over 40000 subjects was 8 infections in vaccinated group vs 162 in placebo group.
- pfizer vaccine aren't health care workers, as evidenced by lower rate of infection in placebo (162/ 20000 vs 16/271) this will disadvantage pfizer vacine in comparisons of the two trials; but if we assume a linear relationship (yes big if) in the health care group, against 16 infections in placebo pfizer vaccine would have one or two infections
- which puts vaccine comfortably ahead of ivermectin (1-2 vs 5)

- doesn't say how many hospitalisations/ deaths difference
- was done in prevaccine era so not sure if generalisable to current situation.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Yep, mentioned (may have been in the vax mandate thread) that I'd never had a reaction like that to any other inoculation in my life.

Nah didn't report, just let the doc know for a medical cert for work. She said those nausea symptoms had been reported to her quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back